8. Break your heart right back

Y/N's POV
Naomi and I had worked together all day. It was now at the end of both of our shifts and barely any costumers. Only a old couple and a business man working. I was cleaning a few tables when Naomi walks up to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Meet me in the storage room"

I furrowed my brows in confusion but did as I was told and made my way there with her.

"Wha-" she cut me off by a passionate kiss that I didn't give back. That took me for surprise and I tried to pull away but she was very stubborn and forced the kiss. When she ran out of air and finally pulled away she just stood there and smirked. I looked at her confused.

"You know-" I started but she didn't let me finish.

"I know but I can't hold it in anymore, no matter how hard I try I just can't... I really like you Y/N, like a lot"

I wanted to respond but something caught my attention, there was a man with his phone out filming us through the window, fuck.

Next morning
Angie woke me up by slamming my door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!?" She shouts.

"Shit, what Angel? Since when do you call me Y/N?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Since now stupid! Omg Y/N! I knew you were stupid but I never thought you could do something like this to her!"

"What did I do Angel? And to who?"

"You seriously don't know?"

"No, just tell me already!"

"You fucking kissed that girl! I think she works at your cafe dumbass! You cheated on Ariana"

Shit. I had forgotten about that, of corse it was all over social media! I hadn't gotten a chance to look since Angie had taken my phone.

"It's not what you think"

"Really? Then tell me the real story! Look Y/N you're my best friend ever and all I've ever wanted is for you to be happy but you have to think about your actions"

"I know Angel and I am! Look Naomi, the girl who kissed me, she told me to go into the storage room at our cafe without any context so I did as I was told but when I got there she kissed me and I couldn't pull her away. I would NEVER and I mean NEVER cheat on Ariana, that's a promise"

"Okay, I believe you but the internet doesn't know nor does Ariana"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! "Fuck!"

Ariana's POV
I woke up and the first thing I did was to check my phone for maybe a message from my lovely girlfriend but I was instead being spammed with my fans and others. What the hell is going on?

I clicked on instagram just to find a video of Y/N and another girl kiss on what looked like some room at her cafe. I dropped my phone to the floor in shock my mouth hanging open and my eyes tearing up. I never thought she would do anything like this, how could she?

I dropped to the floor beside my bed and cried into my hands. I should've known better, how could I actually think she would like me, she's just a fan after all. I just had this feeling that she was different but I guess not.

I sat there crying for what felt like 2 minutes but was actually an hour before my phone ringing interrupted me. I wiped my teary eyes to see who was calling, it's Y/N. I turned off my volume and threw my phone across the room but not too hard. Seeing her name on my screen made me cry even harder.

Did I do something wrong? Was this my fault? Thoughts ran through my head. But then I heard footsteps running up the stairs, what the fuck!?

I slowly walked out to see court. Thank god!  I really could use someone like her right now. When she saw me she instantly pulled me into her embrace and let me cry into her shoulder.

"Oh baby..." she strokes my back.

I couldn't respond, my throat was filled with tears. I just felt so stupid, I hated this.
I wanted her to feel the way I feel right now.

My phone vibrated on the floor as I cried in Court's embrace. I knew who it was but I could never talk to her again.

Y/N's POV
I called her at least a thousand times but she never picked up. I was pacing around my room stressing over everything. I tried to keep myself from looking at the comments people made. Angie had left my phone with me so I could contact Ariana even though it was impossible. I took a day off work but she didn't so I was now home alone panicking.

"Come on pick up!" I cried out. I threw my phone to the ground and I could hear it crack but I didn't care anymore. All I wanted was to hear her voice again and have a chance to explain but she didn't even give me that. 

I gave up. I let my phone lay on the ground as I sit on the floor next to my bad staring into nothing. I fucked up. I fucked up without even meaning to. My life was going great yet I still messed it up. I don't know how long I sat there, at least for hours because I was brought back from my thoughts when Angie came home.

"I'm some sugar! Want some ice cream? Bought your favorite, salted caramel!" She yells out. I didn't respond.

She walked over to my room holding a container with salted caramel ice cream and two spoons in her other hand. "How did it go? Did she answer?" She asked sitting down next to me.

She tried handing me one of the spoons but I didn't take it. My mind was spinning and I just couldn't do anything. Angie furrowed her brows seeing my behavior.

"Come on sugar, I bet you haven't eaten all day and I can't have you starving just because of a simple misunderstanding" she explains concerned. 

"It's not simple Angelina!" I told her in a high tone before breaking down in tears.

"I'm sorry sugar..." she sits closer to me and hugs me tight. The ice cream beside her.

We stayed like that for a long while until my phone made a cling sound indicating I got a message. I flew up and checked my phone, it was Ariana.

Texts from today 5:44PM
Ariana: I'll break your heart right back

Y/N: please Ariana, let me explain!

It was like I could feel her hurt in that message. She didn't respond to my text which only broke me further. All I wanted was to make her happy and I couldn't even do that.

Texts from today 5:49PM
Naomi: hey Y/N! I'm sure I'm the last person you want to hear from now but I just wanted to let you know that I'm so sorry for breaking you and Ariana apart!

Y/N: hi! You were at least the last person I thought would text me now! But it's fine, I'm trying to explain but she's not letting me but I might get over her even though it feels impossible

Naomi: I'm sorry, can I make it up to you? Meet me at the park where we kissed the first time

Y/N: I really don't think we should be seen in public together

Naomi: you're right, come to my place I love on beststreetever 88

Y/N: okay, I'll be there in 30

"Who are you texting?" Angie asked coming back into my room after leaving the ice cream in the fridge.

"Uh... my mom, she uhm... wondered how I was doing" I lied. I hated lying to Angie but she'd be pissed if I told her the truth.

"Does she know anything?"

"No, I planned on telling her but then all this happened. I'm going out to clear my head soon if it's alright"

"Okay, if it's what you need then I'm happy"

I hated this, I hate everything in this situation.
______________

A/N
Idk why but this took so long to write cause I didn't know what to write! Hopefully it's not too bad even though it's probably A LOT of dialogue! I love you all so much! Don't forget to vote and comment!