7. Under the moonlight*

Y/N's POV
It has been three days without my phone, I've FaceTimed Ariana many times, Naomi even called to apologize for everything. She explained that after hearing the news with me and Ariana she just got jealous and didn't mean to be rude. I forgave her, we're on better terms now. We talk and laugh at work, help each other as well.

I felt like clearing my head a little from everything, it was dark out so the moon was shining.

Beautiful moonlight

Angie had a night shift so she wasn't home. I decided to take a walk to the huge rock Ariana had shown me before, where her and her grandpa used to be. It was beautiful there, especially now when the moon is shining.

I got to the bakery not too far away from the ocean where the rock was. The 5 minute walk to the spot went by quick. When I got there the moon shined on the rock revealing a silhouette of a person. A long ponytail swayed on the persons back and I instantly knew who it was.

"Excuse me beautiful, could I by any chance get your number?" I playfully asked making a weird accent.

She jumped at my sudden appearance but then started laughing. "Oh my god baby! You scared me!"

I laughed with her. "Sorry, I should leave you here alo-" she cut me off before I could finish.

She grabbed my arm with a tight grip before talking, "no! Come here, I've missed you, I haven't seen you in three days!" She says pouting her lips.

"Okay honey" I smiled.

She smiled back. "Yay!"

I sat beside her on the rock and as I do she immediately puts her head on top of my shoulder. Her blonde ponytail brushed against my back tickling me slightly. We just sat there staring at the beautiful sky under the moonlight. The whiteness light from the moon makes Ariana's beautiful skin even more beautiful by glistening, I'm so fucking lucky.

"I'm cold, can we go home? To my place if you want" she asks giving me a small wink.

I bit my bottom lip without even noticing. "Sounds great" I responded taking her small soft hand in mine and making our way to her car.

"Maybe you could drive, I hate wearing my big glasses" she chuckles softly while jumping into the passenger seat. I nod and took the drivers seat.

I began my drive to her house, I felt her big brown eyes staring at me. "What are you staring at beautiful?" I ask jokingly obviously knowing what she's staring at.

"You" she said. I could hear the smile in her voice. My face got entirely red as she said that.

When we arrived outside her home I barely got out of the car when she took my hand and rushed inside.

"Woah, calm down there pretty girl, I don't want you to fall" I laugh.

"I just... need you baby" she says as she closes the front door behind us.

Our lips crashed together as she says that. She jumps up and wrapped both her legs around my waist and I hold her up under her butt. I give it a light squeeze and she giggled.

I made my way to her bedroom and drop her down on the bed. She's smiling widely and bites her lip. I couldn't resist anymore so I got in her bed as well beside her. The second my body hit her bed she moved as close as possible towards me and started kissing me again. I instantly kiss her back holding her cheek with my hand.

Without breaking the kiss she lifts my hand from her cheek and places it at the opening of her jeans. I start to open it and slowly remove them. When they're off we're still kissing. I threw her jeans on the ground. She breaks the kiss to take off her shirt, I do the same. I then crawled backwards to between her now spread out legs. She smiles as I slowly take off her panties.

"Stop teasing baby" she begs her smile still stuck on her gorgeous face.

I didn't quite listen, I still took them off in a slow pace. When they were off tho I threw them on the ground and came closer to her wet pussy.

The second my tongue makes contact with her pussy she lets out a soft moan. That noise kept me going, I tease around the clitoris a little more listening to her moans like it was music.

"Please..." she begs. I gave in and started to circle my tongue on top of her clit. As soon as I do she moans loudly, that's the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Fuck..." she moans.

After some time I pull away and crawled beside her again just a little lower so my hand is still in reach for her pussy.

"That was amazing babe" she breathes out.

"You think I'm finished?"

"What?" She asked but before anyone could say anything more I slipped two fingers inside her hole. She moans loudly in pleasant surprise at my gesture. I smile wide at seeing her happy expression.

"Faster babe... oh my god..." she moans out. I start going faster until I reach what I assume is her g-spot cause when I did she moaned loudly and her legs scrunched up together.

I pulled my fingers out of her and looked at her as she catches her breath. "Oh shit Y/N, that was the best sex I've had in ages" she laughs lightly.

"I'm glad" I respond laughing with her.

Then I got up and walked to her bathroom. She still in bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm getting this to clean you up with" I said holding a couple paper towels.

"What a gentlewoman" she smiles.

I took the papers and cleaned her up in between her legs. Her pussy was still wet but the sides of her legs even more, I dried her off and when I was done I went to throw the papers away. Right when I was about to walk out she hugged me from behind taking me by surprise.

"Can't be without me for one second?" I ask laughing.

"I've been without you for three whole days, you can't blame me for craving your attention" she explains. She picks up her underwear and puts them on.

"I guess you're right"

"Come back to bed, you'll sleep here tonight and that's an order not a question" she demands.

"Alright, ma'am"

"Oh shut up, just come her" she laughs jumping into bed and getting under the covers gesturing me to lay beside her.

I laughed with her removing my pants and getting in bed beside her. She places her head on my chest the second I join her in bed. My face flusters as she does. My fingers started running threw her hair that was still in a ponytail.

"It can't be comfortable to sleep with your ponytail"

"It's not, but I'm laying here so comfortably so I don't care"

I smiled and kept running my fingers in her ponytail. Only a few quiet minutes later I can feel her breathing even out, she must be asleep. It wasn't long until my fingers tired down and stopped stroking her hair and me drifting off as well.

I think I love her as a girlfriend and not only as an idol.
______________

A/N
Okay this was so embarrassing to write wth, but I had to write a "filler chapter" and I know how some of you guys like smut so I tried! I'm so bad at writing but even worse at writing smut! Hope this wasn't too bad though, don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all!