17. Can't she just shut up?

Y/N's POV
My alarm woke me up, I didn't really sleep though. I was tired as fuck but work was waiting so I had no choice but to get up.

My body collapsed down on my chair in front of the makeup desk. I stared at myself in the mirror in front of me forcing myself to make my face look a little more alive using makeup. Angie walked into my room and kissed the top of my head making me smile.

"Morning Angel"

"Morning sugar"

She walked over to my window and rolled up the blinds, I thanked her for doing so. She then walked out and came in with some eggs and bacon. I looked at her surprised but happy, I thanked her.

"What's this for?"

"Well... I have something I wanted to tell you, well I have to tell you"

"What is it?"

"You know Alina from high school? Well, she texted me a few days ago and we started talking and I told her about us moving here to New York and she said that she also had moved here and she's opening a new hotel and asked if we would like to work there. We can take two positions and share, sit at reception and serve in the restaurant" she tells me.

"What!? When do we start?! Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

"We start today in an hour it's a 10 minute drive, I didn't want to tell you earlier because I wanted this to be a surprise" she explains.

I stood up and hugged her tight. We pulled away and I thanked her like 1000 more times through that whole morning before we left for our new work. Finally not a random part time job.

A few hours later

I was working at the reception while Angie was in the restaurant. It wasn't very many people coming so most of the time I just sat there looking at the beautiful decorations. Alina was cleaning some rooms.

My phone rang which brought me back from my boredom, it was the most gorgeous person in earth.

"Hey baby" I saw answering Ariana.

"Hi baby! How's your new work?"

"You know!? Did Angie tell you before me!?"

"She did" Ariana giggled.

I pretended to be annoyed. "Well it's actually great, not so many guests but that's actually very nice and relaxing"

"Good, you need a break from all this work Y/N, I'm glad you're comfortable there"

I smiled. "Thanks"

"So, the reason I called was to ask if you and Angie wanted to come over for dinner?"

"We'd love to!"

"Great! I actually have a little surprise planned"

"Ooh exciting!"

"See you at 8 babe"

"See you pretty girl" we hung up.

I was excited for this and whatever the surprise was, I was hoping it would have something to do with her upcoming album that she has been teasing not only me but the whole social media about right now. The time was almost 6:30PM which meant almost the end of mine and Angie's shift.

I started to get my things put stopped when I heard footsteps walking up to me.

"Hello wou-" I stopped when I saw who it was. "Naomi..."

"Y/N? When did you start working here?"

"Today" I said irritated.

"Oh... do you know where Alina Carlson is?"