part 12- nighty night ugly fuck 🪨👧🏻

griffin pov:

as finney and robin walk out of the room, probably looking for a vending machine, i got the urge to go to the washroom. i then left and went looking for one, but when i got there, i saw finney and robin out of the corner of my eye, just standing there.

i then saw them start to talk, but i thought nothing
of it. a couple seconds later. robin KISSES FINNEY?
FINNEY KISSED BACK? "holy shit" i whisper to myself, finishing my business, and walking back into the room.
i wasn't going to tell anyone of course, because it's
not their buisness.

when finney and robin announced that they're leaving, i gave him a hug, and whispered in his ear "i saw you guys." i could feel his heart drop. we both pulled away and i gave him a smile, his face staying straight.

finney pov:

i can't believe someone saw us. i mean atleast it was griffin, but we still got caught! i was on the verge of telling robin, but i didnt. "finney, finn!" robin waves his hand infront of me. "yeah sorry, go now let's go" i
snap out of it, walking out of the hospital room.

we walk out of the massive front doors, grabbing our bikes. as we are basically speeding home, it starts spitting outside. great. i hear a voice echo from my left. "great! now we have to change for a third time! robin shouts, laughing yet shaking his head.

i wish i brought my bike, the one with space, and rocketship stickers all over it. i want to show robin
what im most interested in! i'm also planning on bringing him to the baseball diamond one day.

we, now soaked, park the bikes in the same place at the side of robins house, and climb into his room. "i hope bruce is alright. looked real fucked up back there." robin whispers, taking both his hoodie and shirt off. i wish i looked like him. i'm just weak and fragile.

i do the same and dry my hair, since the rain started
to pick up the pace the closer we got back hom-
robins house. we got into bed and started talking
about life. "what was life like before, y'know, i arrived?"
i say, staring at the ceiling.

"it was pretty much the same, to be honest. a lot of fighting, and shitty people with shitty opinions. well that was for everyone else at least, my life changed for the better. i could never ask for a better friend than you, finn." robin whispers.

"thank you robin. my life was total shit before i moved here, i only had this one friend, alex. we weren't the best of friends, and he was kinda wierd, but i had nobody else. i'm much happier here now, thanks to you." i smile.

robin smiles back, and we continue to get more tired as the seconds go by. i lean on robins shoulder as he pulls me closer, almost into a hug. we drift off as i know im finally happy, hiding the fact that i have to go home tomarrow.

i wake up at the same time as robin, getting dressed
and not ready to say goodbye. i grab my bag and we
head out the door. "where are you going?" i ask robin,
trailing behind me. "uhh walking you home?" robin raises his eyebrows.

"oh, well only around halfway, my dad doesn't like to see it with people, he's just weird like that.." i look around, robin now to my side. "oh.. okay. guess i'll just turn around here" robin says, looking defeated.

"bye finn, see you at school tomorrow" robin gives
me a hug, and turns around. i wish i could be with
robin forever. i feel so safe around him and don't
want to be with anyone else except him. i get home,
and walk in the door.

i see gwen run out of her room to make sure it's me. "oh hey finney, you haven't been home in god knows how long.." she turns and walks back to her room. "hey, yeah, i had to go to the hospital for my friend bruce at like 4
in the morning.." i say, cleaning empty beer bottles off
the counter.

"you had to what." my dad walks in the room, with a scarily questionable face. "oh uhm.. my friend bruce broke his ribs and almost died, so i visited him in the hospital.." i say, not being sure what his reaction will be.

"finney you know how i feel about you not telling me things, i'm just glad you both are okay. don't do that again." he says, walking back into his room. what the hell was that? i was excepting at LEAST a black eye.

i run into gwen's room, "what the fuck was that? did you hea-" "yes, new medicine. it's scaring me but atleast it's working." gwen says, cutting me off and not bothering to look at me. "oh uhm, great?" i say, retreating back to my room. all i could think about was if bruce was okay, oh yeah, and robin..

- time skip to sleep time -

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

i jolted up by the sound of my stupid alarm, i hate mondays. i got up, brushed my teeth and my hair, then threw on some clothes. i was decently early today, and
i desperately needed to catch up with griffin because
he didn't have time to explain himself.

"gwen! i'm leaving early today, do you have someone to walk with? have a good day!" i say close to her door. "okay! yeah i have my friend amy, i feel really bad for her, her brother bruce is in the hospital." gwen says. "wait.. bruce! that's who i went to go see at like 4 in the morning!!" i shout. "small world.." she says back

as i walk out of the door, i see the cutest thruple ever! oh wait, it's just matt, matty, and buzz.. they eye me down as i walk past them, across the street. i then realize they are fully charging at me, looking like a bunch of idiots.

"heyyy finneyyy!" matty yells, the other two snickering behind him. "oh fuck off" i quickly look back. i don't know what happened, but i could feel him about to punch me, and i ducked out of the way. "oh so you're smart now, are you?" matt scoffs. "fucker" buzz laughs.

i somehow manage to take down matt and buzz, leaving me with no energy left. i look to the left to see the two of them curled up on the ground, grunting. "FUCKER" i scream at them.

i then see matty fill with anger, then tackle me to the ground. that shit hurt. i roll over and he gives me
a couple good kicks. i manage to prop myself up onto
a fence, and open my eyes to see gwen, fully sprinting
at him. she's about to fuck this kid up, big time.

matty turns around and is greeted with my rage filled sister, rock in hand. "NIGHTY NIGHT UGLY FUCK" she bashes the rock at his head, knocking him out, cold. she looks over to see the other two, crying hysterically. "oh shut the fuck up, you're next." she says, rolling her eyes.

"thanks gwen." i say as she props me onto her shoulder. "i've always wanted to do that, thanks for getting chased!" she says, smiling. i roll my eyes, and walk into school, looking for one person in particular, one person who knows too much, for my liking atleast.

griffin.

—————————————————————————————

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WRITING THE FIGHT SCENE. gwen ate all three of them the fuck up LOL. i lowkey do not wanna go to school bro i have so much work it's crazy.. thanks for reading! NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE CRAZYYYYY

1327 words 😗