part 9- my eyes are up here 🎣

billy pov:

i made a move, and it worked. i just decided to cup griffins face with my hands and kiss him, and he kissed back. i could never be more happy! until brooke found out. "so you don't care" griffin says, pale as ever. "again, secrets safe with me!" she says, looking at the tv

as me and griffin are walking up the stairs, bags of snacks in hand, he breaks the silence. "i'm guessing we aren't telling anyone, right.." "nothing even happened." i chuckle sarcastically, us both knowing we have some sort of feeling for eachother.

we walk into the room with everyone. "god how long
do you need to get snacks?" vance groans, everyone agreeing. "sorry, we didn't know what to get, robins
so big he has so much snacks" griffin laughs, robin
rolling his eyes.

griffin pov:

i look at finney, who motions quick a kiss face with a questioning look after. my checks start shining pink as i nod, making sure nobody sees. finneys eyes widen and he looks shocked. how did he know that easily?

we all eat our snacks, laugh, and talk about the most random stuff when robin checks the clock, and it's 1:30 am. "guys we should probably get to bed, it's almost 2 am.." robin says. "please i'm so tired" bruce groans, flopping back onto vance.

finney pov:

i cant belive billy and griffin kissed! i always knew billy felt the same, i just didn't have anything to prove it. everyone gets into their sleeping positions with bruce and vance sleeping on blankets in the floor, billy and griffin sharing the couch, and me with robin, in the bed.

visual for those who want it:

as everyone falls asleep, i realize it's only me and robin left awake

as everyone falls asleep, i realize it's only me and robin left awake. "is anyone awake?" robin whispers. in response, a snore from vance. i hate snoring. "just me and you" i whisper back, turning around to face him.

with us face to face i realized i've never gotten a chance to take in every detail that makes robin, robin. "never got a chance to say this finney, but i really do like your eyes, they suit you, y'know?" robin smiles. robin likes MY eyes? butterflies fill my stomach as i reply: "thanks robin, imma head to bed, goodnight:)" i say, bright red.

"goodnight cutie" he returns, i secretly loved when he did this. after a while of tossing and turning, i finally was comfortable, scooched back onto robin. i feel robins hands slide across my waist and onto my stomach, just like our first sleepover.

"as much as i want to stay here, what if they see?" i whisper to robin. "nobody's going to see, trust me hermoso." he says, sliding his right hand onto my head, now playing with my hair. i always wondered what the things he called me meant, i think hermoso means something like bro, or buddy.

me and robin talk for around 5 minutes before actually deciding to go to bed. "okay robin now actually goodnight" i say, staying in his arms. "goodnight finn." he whispers, placing a small kiss on my cheek. did robin just.. kiss me?

"did you just kiss my cheek?" i whisper. "well yeah, sorry if it made you uncomfortable.." he whispers back. "do it more often, goodnight robin" i boldly say, snuggling closer to him than before, as we drift off to sleep, together in each others arms.

i wake up at around 8am and notice me and robin are still in the same position as we left off, i didn't want to be anywhere else. and i finally realized somthing right then and there.

i had a crush on robin arellano.

i look over to the couch to see griffin, on top of billy, sleeping. i then look over onto the floor to see vance and bruce both playing a miniature pinball game on the floor. "how long have you guys been up for" i say to both of them, rubbing my eyes. "long enough to see your fag asses so close to eachother you're basically 1.." vance snarks.

"we don't care by the way, and if anyone does, they're messing with every single one of us." bruce says, giving a weird looking smile. robin then wakes up, pulling me back down with him. "stayyyyy" he whines, so i stayed.

griffin and billy both wake up at the same time, both red as tomatoes, not knowing that basically everyone has clued in. "morning love birds" vance smirks. one by
one, we all go downstairs to find food.

- time skip to when they are ready for the day -

"thanks for coming over guys! i had a lot of fun" robin says. "yeah same" "bye robin" "bye guys!" "peace" everyone says in return. i decided to stay with robin and to just go home later in the evening.

the sun had been out for all of today and it was real hot out. "hey finney, i got an idea" robin turns towards me. "yeah what?" "do you want to go fishing?" he asks, with a pleading look on his face. "i've never really gone before, but i think it will be fun! let's go" i say.

"YES! i'll go get the stuff, wait here" robin runs to the garage. as we are walking to the lake, i think about what happened last night. was it just a dream? no, it was definitely real. but why? why me? "can we talk about what happened last night?" i break the silence.

"oh uhm, what excactly?" robin says, looking stunned. "y'know, you like, kissing me, and us being all close.." i say, this time softer. why was it so hard to just say what happened? i mean it already happened, but all of this feels broth right wrong, but the butterflies won't stop.

"oh sorry, i just really like physical touch, doesn't
matter from who. and the kissing part, i don't really
remember.. i was probably just tired?" robin says back to me. i knew he was lying, so i just agreed with him brushing the situation off.

as we arrive to the dock, we see that there is only one other group here, and they're packing up to leave. we set up, and robin takes off his shirt, throwing it onto the chair beside him. i could feel my face burning up already. i needed robin, and his muscles were just so..

"finn? my eyes are up here" robin chuckles grabbing somthing from the bucket. "sorry, must've zoned out.." i say back, hiding my red face. "i don't mind.." robin says casually, still at the bucket. "you don't mind what?" "you staring.. after all i don't blame you" robin winks while laughing. i hope he doesn't know im not joking about how i feel and how i've felt this entire time.

—————————————————————————————

HEY GUYSSS i literally did not know what to write after the sleepover so ig they're on a fishing trip! also thank you guys for over 100 reads on this story! it honestly makes my day, now imma go to bed because i got school tomarrow..

1191 words !!