part 15- i shouldve known 👨🏻🎉

finney pov:

"trust me." robin says, looking very innocent. if i was going to trust anyone on this earth, it would be him, so i swallowed my anxiety and went with it. we stumble through the massive house, not wanting to cause any trouble. as we make it to the kitchen, i just stand beside robin as he pours himself a drink.

"i-is that alcohol?" i ask him. "yeahhh do you want a drink?" robin says, focused on not over-pouring. "uhm, no i'm good. is there any like, water?" i say scanning the room for anything that won't make me drunk. i mean we're only 14, but everyone else is doing it?

me and robin walk to the main room, where everyone
is. "isn't this fun? come on you have to admit itt" robin shouts over the blaring lights and loud music. was i having a bad time? no. but was i enjoying myself? also no. "yeahh i mean sure..?" i say, slightly moving to the beat of the music.

a couple minutes go by and everyone is dancing, singing, and doing all that normal stuff, when i see griffin and billy walking together across the room! "robin!! griffin and billy are here! let's go say hi!" i shout. "what?! okay!" he responds, dragging me to them.

i walk up to them and bump in to griffin as a joke. "oh sorry i couldn't see where i was going" i say, smiling. "finney!! robin!" griffin shouts. "sup guys, how've you been?" billy says after griffin. "pretty good! i didn't know you guys were coming!" robin says over the loud music.
"we decided last minute, you guys can just hangout with us now!" griffin says. "okay!"

we all migrate to the kitchen again, but this time for billy and griffin. "want some?" billy asks griffin. "no thanks, i don't drink. and plus, someone has to get you home in one piece, right?" he responds. billy chuckles and we head back to the main room to continue our night.

nobody in our group must've been paying attention, atleast not enough to see someone sneak a small pill into my drink. although it would be hard to notice, over all the commotion happening in one house. "i'm going to go find a bathroom okay?" robin says, leaning closer to me making sure i hear him. "i'll be back soon, stay here."

robin leaves to the bathroom, leaving me with billy and griffin, who weren't paying attention to anyone but themselves. i start taking small sips of my water, dehydrated from all the dancing. but the more i sipped, the more dissociated and thirsty i got. "g-griffin?
b-billy?" i say, now sweating and seeing everything spinning.

robin pov:

i finish going to the washroom, and pop a breath mint into my mouth, just in case anything happens, y'know with finney and all that.. i open the door, and walk out to the main room to see a massive circle, and basically silence from everyone there.

i begin to panic as i realize that's excactly where i left finney. i push past the what seems like hundreds of people in the circle and finally get to the middle. only to see what i never thought i would in a hundred years. which was finney, in the dead centre, passed out, with puke all on his shirt.

i throw myself onto the ground with him, and see the house owner, also beside him. "this is my house, what the fuck happened?" he asks me. "get everyone out NOW." i say, a look of pure horror smeared on my face.
"EVERYBODY IN THIS HOUSE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, BEFORE I CALL THE COPS." the house owner screams, shoving everyone out.

i look to left to see griffin and billy, holding eachother, looking horrified. "WHAT HAPPENED?" i scream.
"i-i-i don't know! we were just dancing and.. he fell!" griffin says, on the verge of tears. "he was drinking a lot." billy says. "WATER BILLY, THIS IS WATER." i scream back at him. i didn't mean to scream, i was just in so much distress. i look over to his drink, and see it's not clear anymore.

someone spiked finney's drink.

"ITS SPIKED, SOMEONE DRUGGED HIM!" i yell frantically. "my sisters home, she's upstairs! she's in medical school right now, she can help!" the homeowner suggests, as he runs upstairs. i prop him up and give him a light slap on the face, in hopes to wake him up.

finney pov:

all i remember last was begging to griffin to help, but
not being able to move, then falling onto the floor. i wake up for what feels like a second later, but i see everyone is out of the house? i also see robin looking down in-front of me, crying. "r-robin.." i say ever so faintly, my eyes feeling so heavy.

"robin..?" i say, feeling normal again. "FINNEY!" robin shouts, pulling my into a hug. "holy shit you're okay!" griffin shouts as well. i didn't even know they were
here still! "someone spiked your drink." robin says looking worried. "no, really? didn't notice.." i chuckle. "come on, let's get you home" he says, propping me
up onto his shoulder.

- time skip to when they arrive at finneys house -

we walk over to the side of my house, where my rooms open window is. "hey finney, didn't you like.. close
your window when we left? why's it open?" robin says, looking up to my window. "uhm, it was probably the wind? i don't know, but i do think i closed it.." i say, gaining nervousness

"bye finn." he says. "bye robin" i look over to him, as he gives me a small peck on the lips. "see you soon?" "see you soon." i say, hopping up into my window, then into my bed. i still felt i little weary from the stuff i ingested. but it should go away with rest.

i lay in my bed, looking up at my ceiling, when i hear a small creak coming from my door frame. i thought it was the wind because my window wasn't shut all the way, but then i see a dark silhouette in the door frame, shaking its head.

"i should've known."

——————————————————————————

HEY GUYS! next chapter boutta be WILDDD. anyway thank you guys for reading! this is a short chapter which i don't normally do.. also what time is it for you guys? it's 3:39 am rn i should probably head to bed.. sorry if there's any spelling mistakes i'm only 14💔💔

1104 words :D