The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece

Start from the beginning

Mako's lips curled into a sardonic smile. "So it was all a ploy to get to me. How predictable of you, Kaiba." She shook her head in disapproval. "I'm disappointed. I expected more from you."

Kaiba's fists clenched at his sides, his knuckles turning white. "Don't patronize me, Mako. You and I both know our rivalry has always been about more than just petty games."

"Indeed," Mako acknowledged, her tone laced with a hint of nostalgia. "Our battles have always been about so much more - power, legacy, the very essence of who we are."

She took a step forward, her gaze unwavering. "And now, here we are again, standing on the precipice of another confrontation. But as I said, the timing is not quite right."

Kaiba's eyes narrowed, his frustration evident. "So you're just going to walk away? After all we've been through?"

Mako's lips curved into a confident smile. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere, Kaiba. I'm merely biding my time." She turned to Jade, her expression softening. "I'll be in touch, Jade. Take care of Tokaku for me."

With that, Mako's ghostly presence seemed to fade, leaving Tokaku's body once more under her own control. Jade could only watch in stunned silence, his mind reeling from the intensity of the exchange.

Tokaku suddenly lost consciousness, collapsing backwards. But in a flash, Jade swiftly caught her, cradling her sleeping form in his strong arms. His gaze softened as he gazed upon her peaceful, vulnerable face.

Jade's twin brother Floyd and their parents Oceana and Nervine rushed over, concern etched on their faces. "Tokaku, are you alright, dear?" Oceana asked, her voice laced with worry for her son's girlfriend.

Jade gently shushed his mother. "She's fine, Mom. She just needs to rest for now," he said quietly.

"Fine? She was acting strange before, and her voice changed," Floyd noted, a hint of suspicion in his tone. "Was she possessed, Jade?"

Jade nodded solemnly. "I have a clue who, but now is not the time to explain. Tokaku must be taken to the hospital immediately," he said with urgency.

Nervine placed a hand on Jade's shoulder. "Then let's get her there right away, while the police handle Kaiba," the father said decisively.

The family swiftly but carefully moved to transport the unconscious Tokaku to receive medical attention, their faces etched with concern and determination to ensure her wellbeing.

Meanwhile, Kaiba froze on his stand, falling silent after he encountered with Mako. His head lowered because of the heavy thoughts weighted his mind. Soon after, he squared his shoulder- his hands were free on the air, showing the polices that he had surrendered. The polices immediately approached and arrested him, cuffing his hands behind his back and bringing him to the police car.

Kaiba remained silent and compliant as the police arrested him, not resisting or making statements. It was like the encounter with Mako caused him to give up his intention to harm Tokaku. He was then sent to the local police station for investigation.

The once horrible situation had seized. The panicked cruise passengers were reassured by the police, confirming them the coast was clear and the police authority handled it professionally. The passengers then departed from the port, even with scare and panic feelings. Once they returned home, they shared their experiences on the social media and in interviews, highlighting the terror of the incident. Like wildfire, the news swiftly spread out to the whole Hero Country even other countries and became viral.

At Night Raven College, students were shocked by the news of the terror at the Hero Country cruise port caused by Kaiba, the infamous teacher who kidnapped Tokaku.

Jack and Epel sat in stunned silence as the news of the terror at the Hero Country cruise port spread through Night Raven College. Their faces were etched with worry, their minds racing with concern for their dear friend Tokaku.

"Do you think she's alright?" Epel asked, his voice barely above a whisper. "Kaiba is such a dangerous person. What if he's hurt her?"

Jack shook his head, trying to push away the dark thoughts. "I don't know, but we have to hope she's safe. Tokaku is strong, she can handle herself." He paused, brow furrowed. "Still, I can't help but feel uneasy. We should try to find out more about what happened."

The two friends exchanged a determined look, their friendship and loyalty to Tokaku spurring them into action. They knew they had to do something, anything, to ensure her safe return.

"Let's go to the headmaster's office," Epel suggested. "Maybe he has more information we can use to figure out what's going on and how we can help Tokaku."

Jack nodded in agreement, and the two set off, their steps quickened by their growing concern for their beloved friend. They would stop at nothing to bring Tokaku home safely.