Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream

. "And there we have it," said Jade, seemingly interrupting Jamil's moment.

"?!," Jamil grunted, glaring at Jade.

Then, Enma and Grim appeared, along with a well-groomed male with teal hair. "So, you finally reveal your true colors! I bet you thought you were sly, deceiving us!" Grim shouted at the olive-haired male.

Jamil was surprised to see the residents of Ramshackle come out after Jade. "How... How much did you hear?" he asked.

"All of it, from start to finish. Your entire conversation from the moment you left the lounge... has been livestreamed to the world from Azul's smartphone," Jade replied to the male.

"What?!" Jamil exclaimed in shock.

"Azul's Magicam currently has five thousand active viewers. It's trending online under the topic: 'A Certain Magician's School's Dirty Little Secret'," Jade explained.

Shocked by what the male said, Jamil turned to Azul. "Do you have your phone with you?" he asked the grey-haired male.

"No, I do not have my phone, Master," Azul replied, still under Jamil's hypnotizing spell.

"But I do," a voice added. Jamil turned to where the voice came from and saw Tokaku stepping away from a ceramic post, holding a phone in her hand. It was Azul's smartphone, and she had used it to record a livestream of Jamil and Azul's conversations. Jamil was surprised to see her filming his malicious actions.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Surprised to see me? You should always be aware of any observers around you before carrying out your plans according to schedule," the blue-haired girl said, rotating the phone towards the olive-haired male.

"Tch!" Jamil grunted, frowning at the girl. "So you've been eavesdropping on us this whole time? Tell me, what did I say to Azul and what are your comments?" he insulted her.

Seeing the male provoke her, Tokaku stared at him. "You said that you planned all of Scarabia's disruption flawlessly before we muddled it up. I must say, you executed your master plan with flying colors, although it did veer off course," she said to him.

"Are you praising me or criticizing me?" Jamil asked.

"I'm praising you, fool," Tokaku ridiculed the olive-haired male.

"What did you say?!" the male yelled, furious at the blue-haired girl.

Then, the girl looked at Jade. "Hey, Jade. Since the vice housewarden of Scarabia was able to pull off such a mischievous plan, shall we congratulate him for his hard work, even if it seems useless in the end?"

"Why you?!" Jamil yelled at her.

"What she said is not false. It's your moment in the sun, Vice Housewarden. Naturally, all the dormitory students are gathered in the lounge, watching you," Jade said.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard running towards the scene. It was the Scarabia residents.

"Vice Housewarden Jamil, is everything you just said true?"

"Have you really been deceiving us this whole time?!"

"Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing! You're a fraud, through and through!" Grim angrily accused Jamil.

"Y-you... You've got it all wrong, I..." Jamil stammered, trying to convince the people.

"Don't even try to talk your way out of this one. The mind control magic you used on Azul is hard evidence," Jade interrupted the male's lies.

"Hmph, speaking the truth about your deceitful ways, you're such a coward from what I can see," Tokaku glared at Jamil.

Jamil was stunned and speechless.