Anything of their orders for her desire

The next day, many anemones students showed up in many classes including the B class. While many students were muttering about their bad fate, they wouldn't dare to rebel against Eurus who was watching them from her seat. They were terrified of her after witnessing a few fainted students on the Mostro Longe's floor after being injected with her doze needles.

Jack entered his classroom and saw most of his classmates got anemones sprouted on their heads. For him, he thought that was what his classmates deserved for reading someone else notebook and using it to cheat on tests. But he didn't focus on them so much instead he narrowed his eyes on Eurus.

"Whatever you are doing right now, you better tell me an understanding explanation at break time." He thought while glaring at Eurus. At break time, Jack went to the courtyard as Eurus promised him to meet there. Until he reached an apple tree, he found Eurus was waiting for him there. Jack approached him and folded his arms while glaring at her.

"I know who you are. And I know you are working under Azul from your contract with him but I still didn't know your reason. Now, tell me. Why do you join the force with Azul and those twins?" Did he ask her? While was wearing her smiley mask, Eurus silenced for a second, and then she answered Jack." Azul had given me what I always needed. Therefore, I must work under him for the opportunity he gave me."

Jack was snapped." What opportunity?" "That is something you mustn't know," Eurus replied." But still, you are working to step on the heads of every student who had become Azul's victim! You even hurt some students inside the Mostro Lounge yesterday!" Jack exclaimed at her." They are not the only ones that I knocked down from their consciousness." Eurus said, calmly. Jack was surprised and snapped." Wait, don't say... There are more who met the same fate as those who were unconscious!? "

Eurus nodded." Why!? Why did you do that!? Don't say Azul made you do it?!" Jack exclaimed in anger at her." So what if he did?" Eurus replied. Jack growled as he became avenged on Azul." How dare that guy! Order a woman to do his dirty job!"

Suddenly, Eurus tossed a doze needle at him. Jack flinched but he did dodge the needle." Azul did not order me around if it wasn't for my wish." Eurus stared intensely at him while exclaiming inside her mask. Jack became speechless when the first time he heard Eurus yell at him in anger." Your wish?" He asked her.

Eurus sighed before she answers him." My wish is to become a real assassin." Jack was shocked to hear." An assassin!? So you are killing people?"

"No. I only kidnap them and bring them to Azul." Eurus replied. Jack sighed relieve." But kidnapping people is a crime." He said to her." That's what assassins do. Kidnap their target and harm them according to their client's request." Eurus explained." So you've been obeying Azul's order all because it is what you wanted?" Jack asked her.

"... that's right," Eurus replied. Jack was silenced as he was mumbling his anger. Eurus had enough of their conversation so she walked away. Jack saw her leaving, immediately stopped her." Wait, Eurus! Where are you going?"

Eurus stopped her steps and turned to Jack." I've told you everything you need to know. After this, never question me again about neither Azul nor Jade and Floyd. I'll do anything to follow their orders if it gets to do whatever I need to do." After that, she left Jack behind to get to her classroom. Meanwhile, Jack gritted his teeth as he started to avenge Azul even more than before.

During recess time, Eurus walked with Jade and Floyd to check on their anemone's victims and to get their lunches in the cafeteria. While they were walking, Eurus was being contemplated the conversation Jack had with her that Jade called her, she even didn't pay attention." Eurus, Eurus..."

Eurus jolted from her contemplation and saw Jade and Floyd were trying to get her attention." What are you thinking too deeply that even Jade calls you and you didn't answer?" Floyd scolded her." Is there anything problems you have?"

"... Jack met me and had me answer his questions about the reason I joined you two and Azul," Eurus told the twins the truth since she can't lie because Jade might force her to speak about what happened to her. Jade and Floyd listened to her and understood the reason behind her daydreaming.

"Now, we've understood," Jade replied."So Sea Urchin bothering you to get into your reasons about your contract with Azul." Floyd said." Do you want me to beat him down?"

"That's not necessary. He is an inch taller than you. It may be impossible for you to against him." Eurus told him." Blue shark, are you underestimating me?" Floyd reacted hollowly." No, I know you can beat him all alone. Just keep your strength for the stubborn anemones." Eurus replied to him. Floyd became snapped. Then, instead, he smiled because Eurus's word had made him realize." You're right. I do need some strength to strangle some stubborn little fries." He said.

Jade chuckled." Eurus, are you saying that because you worry about Floyd?"         "... Nothing like that," Eurus replied. Jade and Floyd just awkwardly smile as they know Eurus didn't like to be honest with her feelings. They forthwith into the cafeteria after that. When they were going to pick up some lunch, suddenly, they saw Ace, Deuce, and Grim who had become their anemone's victims, and hearing they were muttering to Jack and Enma about them forced them to work in the early morning till they were out of energy.

"Why do those little fries seem to mutter about us?" Floyd asked." They were irritated by us." Eurus said to him. Jade chuckled." Let's give them our humble gratitude."

The three of them approached Ace, Deuce, and Grim from behind. Jade was the first to talk to them." Oh my, whatever is the matter? You're making a gloomy face."

Floyd laughed." Look at all the anemones growing around here." Grim was surprised to see the Leech twins and Eurus among them." There they are, the identical twins! And the creepy masked guy!" He exclaimed."..." Eurus silenced emotionless.