Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3

Enma, Grim, Jack, Deuce and Ace went to Octavinelle House and sneaked into the house's VIP room. When they were about to crack into the vault, suddenly, footsteps were heard before the door was opened. With a wink of the dash, the five males hid under the table, cramped with each other. Azul entered the room after that and unlocked the vault displayed among the VIP room to open and count a huge pile of the arranged contract scrolls.

Meanwhile, the five males under the desk, watching him as they need to catch every view of the scene so they can use the same actions for the benefit of the future." Hey... Those are the contracts we signed!" Deuce whispered while he was cramped with Enma.

"So he's been keeping 'em in the vault after all." Ace whispered while peeping under the desk.

"One, two, three... Heh heh heh...." Azul counted at the contract scrolls, before chuckling.

"He's counting those contracts like they're a wad of bills! Look at that smirk on his face." Grim mumbled as he narrowed his eyes to see the grey-haired male.

After a while of counting, Azul sighed as he was tired to measure the countless amount of contract scrolls." Ahhh. That's that. I'd better be getting back now." He then restored the contract scrolls into the vault, closed the vault, locked its key and departed from the room. As soon his steps were fading away signalled he was gone, the five males under the desk came out from it and let out a sigh." Phew!"

"We were THIS close to getting noticed." Grim sighed relieved.

"Wait, look! He left a contract out on the table." Jack pointed to a paper on the desk. Enma, Grim, Ace and Deuce looked at the desk and as the wolf male mentioned, there was a contract scroll on it." For real?! Lucky us! Let's swipe it and see if we can tear it up." Ace cheered as he was glad that there is a silver lining under the black cloud after all.

"Who knew Azul was so sloppy with this stuff?" Grim smirked while he crossed his arms." Let's see what we got here..." When his paw touched the contract scroll on the table, unexpectedly, a buzz of lightning struck the five males. All of them screamed as they were jolted. Suddenly, a familiar laugh let out in the room.

"Dear me. You're all twitching like you got attacked by an electric catfish. You look positively silly." Azul and the Leech twins arise in the room as they were hiding using a camouflage spell.

"You were onto us the whole time?!" Jack grunted when he saw the appearance of the Octavinelle trio." Of course, I was. Your fluffy tail was perfectly visible under the desk. It would appear you were trying to steal the contracts... Just as mentioned in your last night's conversation." Azul stared at them with a smirk on his face.

"Our last night's conversation? We didn't talk a word last night." Ace said.

"Wait, do you mean the conversation between Enma, Grim and I with Leona and Ruggie?!" Jack was shocked after he knew what the Octavinelle Housewarden mean.

"Right on your guess," Azul replied." How did you eavesdrop on their talk? Savanaclaw ain't a place you can get into easily through the wild residents there." Deuce asked the male." Yeah! There must be a spy you hired to catch all the main points of their discussion." Ace grumbled while pointing at the male.

"As you said, we did hire a spy to eavesdrop on you all even from the start. Isn't that right... Eurus?" Azul replied, narrowing his eyes behind the five males. Enma, Grim, Ace, Deuce and Jack turned to their back and saw a navy, blue-haired masked appearance was crossing her arms while leaning against the couch.

"Eurus?! So this is the whole point for spying on us last night?" Jack exclaimed, surprised to see his classmate and glared at her.

"Didn't I tell you? I am following whoever granted my wish." Tokaku replied to the silver-haired wolf male.