The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student

A pleasant morning greeted Tokaku as she strolled down the hallway towards her classroom. Just as she was about to leave the dormitory and head to Night Raven College, Jade intercepted her. He called out her name, causing her to turn and look at him.

"Please take care on your way," Jade, the tall teenager with teal-colored hair, advised.

Standing only a short distance away, Tokaku sensed Jade's concern through his worried expression. She could tell that he was worried about her, especially after what happened the previous night. Understanding his worry, she nodded in response and advised him to be cautious as well.

Once inside her classroom, Tokaku found Jack and Epel waiting for her at her desk. They apologized for hurting her feelings the day before. Tokaku graciously accepted their apologies.

"Tokaku, can we go to the botanical garden after school? Yesterday, Professor Crewel told me that he wants us to harvest them after school today," Epel informed.

"Sure," Tokaku agreed. "I'll text Jade that I'm joining you for a task given by the professor," she said.

Meanwhile, in class 2-E, Jade was focusing on the teacher's lecture in his Defense Magic class until he felt his phone, which was in silent mode, vibrating inside his pocket. It must have received a text. He chose to ignore it and waited for his class to end. Once his Defense Magic class was over, he took out his phone from his pocket, unlocked the screen, and saw Tokaku's text notification on the home screen. The text read: "After school, Epel and I are going to harvest the lanternblossoms in the botanical garden as assigned by Professor Crewel. I request a night shift today."

Jade smiled after reading the text. Tokaku always texts him to inform him about her absence since he is the vice house warden of Octavinelle. He will inform Azul about her absence either through text or by directly telling the house warden. Not only that, whenever the assassin girl texts him, he feels like she values him. Jade immediately responded to the text, saying that he'll inform Azul about her absence. Furthermore, he was also going to inform Azul that he needed to take the evening off because he wanted to address an important issue that needed to be resolved. It was about Tokaku's family curse. He planned to meet Lilia Vanrouge and ask if the Diasomnia vice house warden has the magical power to break her curse. If he can, Jade can bring Tokaku to him so Lilia can use his magic to break her curse that has been impacting her life. But if he couldn't, Jade will not give up until he can find a solution to ensure that Tokaku no longer suffers from her curse.

After school, Tokaku and Epel dressed in their lab coats and went to the botanical garden. There, they started to harvest the lanternblossoms together as a team. An hour and thirty minutes later, they were done harvesting the lanternblossoms.

Phew... We've finally finished the farm work," Epel exhaled, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. The hours of toiling under the scorching sun had taken its toll, but the completion of the task brought a well-deserved respite.

Tokaku nodded in agreement, acknowledging their accomplishment with a brief response. Indeed, they had done a commendable job.

Epel wiped the sweat off his brow and remarked on the sweltering heat. His parched throat demanded some refreshment. Luckily, his family had sent him a box of their delectable homemade apple juice bottles just a few days ago. With a cooling wave of his hand, he suggested sharing the rejuvenating drink. "Fortunately, my family sent me a box of our homemade apple juice bottles three days ago. Hey, do you want to try one?"

"I would love to. I'm feeling quite thirsty myself," Tokaku replied eagerly, accepting Epel's generous offer.

Epel gestured towards his dorm, where the apple juices awaited their arrival. "The apple juices are in my resident room. Let's go there to get them," he invited his friend, indicating that they should head to his dwelling to retrieve the beverages. Tokaku prepared to follow him, but just as they were about to leave, a familiar voice called out to her. Recognizing the tone, her expression soured. Despite her reluctance, she turned to face the person who had called her name, only to find Kaiba approaching.