A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3

It was the next morning and the last day for Enma and his team to retrieve a photo that was demanded by Azul before their deadline on sunset. At the academy, Tokaku was walking alone along a hallway as Jade and Floyd were having some work on their sleeves so they didn't have the chance to accompany her. Since she didn't like to be in a crowd, she decided to go to the courtyard for alone time.

When Tokaku arrived at the courtyard, suddenly, she spotted Enma and Grim discussing with Ace, Deuce and Jack. Curious about their conversation, Tokaku hid behind a tree which is nearby and not can be easily detected to eavesdrop on them. After explaining his plan to them, Ace, Deuce and Jack were snapped as they were surprised by his strategy.

"Are you serious right now?" Jack asked the male." We're paying the Atlantica Memorial Museum a visit today." Enma said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... I thought we agreed that nabbing a photo under the sea was a no-go because the Leech brothers would stop us! "Ace protested.

"This plan seems reckless, even by my standards," Deuce muttered.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Okay, kiddos, listen up and I'll go over the plan..." Grim scoffed before suddenly he coughed.

"You okay there? Got a furball or somethin'?" Ace asked the feline.

"No! I'm still gettin' over all the yowling
I did yesterday." Grim replied." Mm, anyway, back on the topic. Here's how this is gonna go..." The feline explained the plan.

"Whaaaaat!?" Ace, Deuce and Jack exclaimed in surprise.

"Dude, are you serious?! This is crazy bold!" Ace sputtered.

"Wow, Yuu. I always knew you were gutsy, but this is a fresh reminder." Deuce grinned.

"Will this really go the way you hope, though?" Jack asked Enma for confirmation.

"We've exhausted our leads and we have one day to go. Yuu's idea is all we've got. Not a whole day either. We only got until sunset." Deuce convinced the silver-haired wolf male.

"I guess anything beats sitting on our thumbs waiting around for sundown." Ace agreed with the dark blue-haired male.

"All right. Fine. Stressing over what-ifs won't get us anywhere." Jack surrendered, then grinned at Enma." I gotta say, Yuu- nothing stops you once you put your mind to something."

"Sometimes our bud here's a tad TOO daring but what's life without a little spice? Okay, guys! Let's roll!" Ace said.

"Time to get ourselves a photo from the Atlantica Memorial Museum!" Grim cheered.

After listening to every detail of the discussion, Tokaku left the courtyard quietly and without being noticed by Enma and his pals to inform the Leech twins.

--------

The five males went underwater by the Magic Mirror and what occurred then was..."It's closed?!" Ace, Deuce and Grim exclaimed, were shocked to see the Atlantica Memorial Museum had closed.

"Are you kidding? What awful timing." Jack muttered.

"Is that why the Leech brothers haven't harassed us at all today? Because they knew?" Deuce asked.

"I dunno about that." Ace pouted.

"Are we really turning tail and going back empty-handed after coming all this way?" Jack grumbled.

Enma grunted." What should we do now?"

Suddenly, Ace glimpsed the entrance of the underwater museum and peered at two people with fish tails dressed as guards." Hold up! I've got an idea." He leads his friends to a nearby coral to hide and told them to look at two mermen at the museum entrance.