Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter

Jack and Enma suddenly stood out from the crowd. Jack was in a rage and urged Azul for making him involved in the test with a bunch of cheaters." Because of you, it was all for nothing. I'm pretty involved!" He exclaimed." They've lit a fire under his high standards..." Enma said. Grim, Ace, and Deuce were happy to see Jack and Enma were trying to help them. "Don't get the wrong idea. I can't stand any of the people in this room. Those who make greedy deals, those who rely on others, I don't want to be bros with any of them!" Jack folded his arms and stood as firm as he always has been.

"What do you mean?" Ace asked him, was confused by his words." No... Jack's words have opened my eyes. We just have to beat him! That means... If we just go all out against Azul, to steal the contracts and destroy them, they'll be invalid!" Grim stood on his stand, announced, and encouraged everyone in the room.

"Oh! When you put it that way..."

"We might not have our strongest magic but we have numbers on your side! Let's do this!"

All the students in the Mostro Lounge began to collect their strength together and were ready to fight against Azul.

"My, my... I don't want to get rough with you." Azul sighed and mumbled. Then, he called Jade and Floyd." Jade, Floyd. Please play with them for a bit."

"As you wish." Jade replied." I can squeeze all of them? Wow, so fun! ~". Floyd excitedly replied." So as you... Eurus." Azul added. Then, footsteps were suddenly heard walking from the shadow behind Azul. In the light, it appeared Eurus had arrived with her mask covered her face." Whatever you wish, Azul." She replied, standing out at the crowd. All students became snapped when they saw her because they have recognized her through the trendy rumor that happened in every class and form.

"Is that..."

"Do you think it was...?"

"The Octavinelle's masked freshman!"

Jack who witnessed Eurus suddenly called her name." Eurus?!"

Eurus only watched the students shocked to see her through her mask. Enma heard Jack call her name and asked him." Do you know him, Jack?"
"Yes, we are in the same class. I know he is one of the Octavinelle but I didn't know that he also joined part with that Senior Azul."

"Who cares about who he is!? Let's attack!"

The students charged forward to the Octavinelle gang. Watching them approach, Eurus had her three doze needles between her fingers and tossed them toward the rebelled students. Three of them got injected on their shoulders. They all trembled and crouched on the floor.

"Ouch!"

"It hurts!"

"What is this needle? I suddenly started to become dizzy."

Suddenly, the three fainted after the dose of the doze needle infected them. The students around them were snapped and stunned when they saw them collapse.

"What's going on?"

"What did that masked freshman do to them!?"

"Did he kill all three of them!?"

The students became to panic. Meanwhile, Jack grits his teeth as he was mad at Eurus for harming the three collapsed students.