Chapter 78

"That was really exhausting..." grumbled a student who had sat down in the canteen. It was a small group that Miyu had joined. "You chose this course..." another one grumbled. "Yes...but we shouldn't have had so many things shot into our heads today..."

"Yes, you're right. It was only the first two hours." admitted the third person in the group. "What do you think?" she addressed her question to Miyu, who had opened her mouth slightly.

"Mh...I didn't think it was bad..." she added, mumbling thoughtfully. "Whaaat?" The orange-haired girl was almost horrified when she heard that. "Were you able to memorize everything?"

Somehow, Miyu thought she was totally psyched. She rarely had such acquaintances. The last one like that was Kaede. Except this student had orange hair.

"I've studied a lot for it in my free time. In my high school, too." Miyu admitted and was almost fascinated. And it wasn't because of her looks, which hadn't been mentioned yet.

"I envy youuuu." , the orange-haired girl continued to whine. "To what extent...?" Miyu wanted to know, swallowing. Now it came. The look.

"That you can remember everything and you're not even overwhelmed now." said the young woman, which made Miyu feel relieved. It seemed as if studying was more important here than anything else. "You get used to it." Miyu smiled gently and turned to the food she had picked up.

"Yes, she's incredibly hot." came softly from another corner, causing Miyu to shuffle over slightly. Great. The boys were exactly the same here. At least this group was.

"Huh? Are they talking about you?" asked the white-haired girl at her table when she overheard the conversation. "I guess...yeah..." Miyu mumbled, hoping that she wouldn't hear any more comments like that.

"Really. You're beautiful, just like any woman. But that's indecent and stupid." The white-haired girl spoke immediately and Miyu immediately liked her. With her, she didn't have to worry about being used.

"Yeah, don't listen to them. They're probably just saying that to feel cool." said the blonde-haired girl. These three could become good friends in this course. She absolutely had to tell Shimizu and her family.

"Thank you." Miyu really couldn't say any more. "You're welcome. We all have a baggage to carry from the past. You're not alone in that." the white-haired girl smiled.

Hearing words like that were what Miyu always wanted to hear. Words that every person should have and take and accept people as they were. And not say something that would change their whole life.