Chapter 68

A few days had passed in which graduation had also come closer. For Miyu, this graduation would cost less emotion than that of the volleyball players. As far as she had heard, Kindaichi and Konimi were going to Shiratorizawa to take part in a training session.

This training always took place before the spring tournament, which was a big graduation for many third graders. Since the Aoba Josai could not celebrate and say goodbye to the third graders there, everything took place much earlier. Even Miyu was invited, who would probably never see some of them again.

The whole day had been relatively stressful. Since Shimizu was going to Tokyo with the Karasuno, she had already told Tooru that she wanted to spend the last few days with her. Shimizu would also be going her own way after the spring tournament, which meant that their shared apartment would soon be vacated.

Tooru understood her situation very well and had said that he would make up for the planned date with her. Unconsciously, this revelation made Miyu feel like a young teenager preparing for a first date. Tooru had just laughed, kissed her on the forehead and let her go.

She didn't have to hide the red face she had in front of Shimizu. How could she? It was very obvious. Sometimes Miyu really wondered how she had earned this boy. Not really at all.

"Miyu." she heard Shimizu say her name, holding a letter in her hand. Since Tsukishima had done some final cleaning, she glanced briefly at the envelope, which couldn't have come from the university. "From whom?"

"It doesn't say on here." said the woman wearing glasses, who received a brief nod from Miyu and opened the envelope. Curious as to who had written to her, Miyu waited until Shimizu had read everything.

Perhaps Kaede had written to her, who was abroad or somewhere with Reisuke. It was to be assumed. "And?"

"An invitation to Oikawa's house." Miyu swallowed. That could only come from his father. She hadn't heard from him since his attempted blackmail. Could it be that he had changed his mind? That Tooru had spoken to him again? Perhaps. Because Tooru had told her that he was going to Argentia after high school to make the Olympic team.

Something that Miyu had supported from the very beginning. After all, it was his dream, just as it was her dream, to have her own brand and company. "I'll listen to what he has to say."

"Are you sure?" Shimizu asked, causing Miyu to nod and put her cleaning utensils away. "Yes, maybe he's realized that Tooru and I will stick together. No matter what he would do." she smiled confidently. The only problem with Miyu was that she had sometimes been too nice and too naive about such things.