Chapter 17

"I thought I shouldn't tell anyone." Oikawa addressed the girl who had tried to flee from him to avoid this conversation. "It ehm...slipped out earlier..." Miyu admitted, grumbling. "But I didn't think...that...Kaede would ask you right away..."

Unbelievably, Oikawa shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder if you're really that smart." Yes, thank you. A nice comment from the announcer. His gaze, however, darkened slightly as he leaned down a bit. "You're wearing it."

"I...wear...what...?" Miyu swallowed and felt her heart start to beat faster. "The perfume." "Hm..what about it?" Miyu asked halfway back, remembering clearly that Oikawa didn't like the smell. Maybe there was one person he hated who wore the same perfume.

"Yeah... yes..." Oikawa admitted honestly and already felt a slap on the back of his head. "Ouch! Iwa-chaan!" the boy moaned, knowing exactly who the blow could have come from. "Be a bit more polite, idiot kawa!"

Very interesting names, Miyu thought. She knew that Iwaizumi was a good friend of Oikawa's, but not that he called him that. "Sorry for his behavior. So you can call him whatever you like. Idiotskawa, Shittikawa..." Iwaizumi began to count up. "No! It's not that!"

Unsure of what Miyu could say and do, she pressed her lips together. "We have training. That's actually the only reason I'm here and I overheard you talking to her." Iwaizumi explained before Oikawa could comment.

"And it's nice to finally meet you here at school, Miyu." Iwaizumi addressed the girl. It was clear that Oikawa had said it to him. "Mhm..." she just nodded, feeling more than a little uncomfortable.

"Come on, let's go." came a little more sternly from the dark-haired man, who grabbed Oikawa by the arm and pulled him along. A small moment that made Miyu smile. Although it was obvious, Iwaizumi hadn't said anything about her appearance.

It was just like Shimizu had said. Some high school students were adults and wouldn't say anything about it at all. Still, it was no reason to tell everyone just yet.

Miyu preferred to wait a little longer until she was sure that she could trust everyone. Because Miyu definitely didn't want to experience something like Koji's again. This memory made her feel uneasy. She would never forget what Koji had called her.