•18•

You had returned to the Autobot base since you left Maki at your house under Will's protection. As you were changing in your dark suit in an empty room of the base, your wolf ears perk at the sound of footsteps coming your way.

Turning around, you saw Karai with a concern on her face. "Are you sure this will be a good idea, my lady?"

You nodded since Ratchet had debriefed the plan to get you and Jack to space by using a Decepticon ground bridge, which was located on Earth in a mine.

"I know the risks, but it's a causal thing since I've been in space for some time with some of the Leaguers." You smiled as you put on a space mask.

The space mask was made from Star Labs, which was mailed to you yesterday in a box.

You kinda guessed this would be designed by Dr. Silas Stone, who is the father of Victor Stone (aka Cyborg).

From what the scientist has told you through a letter, the mask was designed to help you track down on your target and to keep your oxygen running at all times since the mask doesn't require an oxygen tank.

Once you were ready, you and Karai head to the main room as Ratchet began briefing the plan one more.

"We will ground bridge directly into the energon mine and make our way to the space chamber, neutralizing any Decepticon forces we may encounter." He explained, "Once we secure the space bridge, we'll send in Jack and Midnight Walker."

All eyes and optics were on you and Jack for a moment before everyone looked back at Ratchet as he continued. "Stealth must be an absolute priority. We will most certainly be outnumbered and if any Decepticon should transmit an alert to their warship..."

"The odds become 401," Bulkhead concluded.

"Scrambling communications upon entry will certainly provide an edge to this regard." The med bot says, holding a small device in his servo that will be used for the mission.

"Taking the bridge is the easy part." Arcee stated, "You three need to hold it long enough for Jack, Midnight Walker, and me to get to Cybertron and back."

You nod in agreement as you looked at Jack. "Time to suit up, Jack."

Everyone looks at you as Miko points out, "Wait, where's your fox mask?"

This made you chuckle as you explained, "I don't need it for this mission, but this mask can keep me breathing when we get to Cybertron."

"Huh, and I'm guessing it's not from NASA?" Agent Fowler asks, making you nod.

And so, you and the team went on the move.

As Jack was suited up in a space suit, you and Arcee waited for Ratchet's signal on the other side. Once he stated that it was clear, Raf used the computer and activated the ground bridge. The vortex opens as you entered the portal with Jack and Arcee following your lead.

The three of you soon got to the other side as you noticed the change of scenery. The area you're in was like a large cave with energon in a form of large crystal-like rocks, though with Decepticon technology in the mix.

Ratchet then activates the Decepticon ground bridge, which its destination leads you to Cybertron. Arcee transforms into her motorcycle mode as Jack gets on while you sit behind him. The teen glanced at you with a small smile.

"You ready?"

You smiled back, "Ready as I'll ever be."

The motorcycle revs her engine and drives through the vortex. The inside of the portal will never amaze you since it was filled with swirling colors of green, white, blue, and/or purple. Soon, the three of you got to the end of the vortex.