•4•

Arachnid growls and shoots her webs, though they were sliced clean by your katana. Quickly, you gave a dagger to Jack as the teen takes it.

"Use it to free your mother and the child next to her." You instructed.

Before Jack could say a word, you jumped off the platform and started to fight the rogue Decepticon. Arachnid went to grab you, but she wasn't fast enough due to your speed. The female bot growled in frustration and tries to grab you again, only this time Arachnid was blasted by her archenemy.

Turning to the blue femme, Arachnid charges at her. Arcee moves away from the Decepticon and does a hand to hand combat with the enemy. You joined with the blue femme and battled Arachnid.
Meanwhile, with Silas and his men, they three watched through the security cameras and saw your figure fighting alongside with an Autobot.

"Sir, you don't think..."

A smirk came into the leader's face.

"I believe Project Cyber Wolf has returned." Silas said as his smirk soon went away, "Though she has sided with the Autobots."

"And us too."

Silas turned around and saw Karai and Nightwing with their weapons in hand. Behind the two laid several men that were defeated by the duo as the former military soldier narrowed his eyes at them.

"So I suggest you and your men to surrender," Nightwing commanded.

"Or you'll face the consequences," Karai finishes, pointing her blade at Silas.

Back with you and Arcee, your legs were caught in Arachnid's webs as you struggled to get out of them. Arcee fought of her archenemy before pushing the femme Decepticon to a large metal box with her pedes.

Looking at the controls, Jack was trying to figure out what to do as his Autobot guardian gave him a silent look. The teen nodded and pulls down one of the levers. Arcee kicks the pipe to where Arachnid was inside the container as the pipe poured out a mixture of cement on the Decepticon rogue.

The liquid cement continues to fill up the large metal cargo as Arachnid tries to break free. But it was too late for her as the cement on her entire metal frame froze her. Finally free from your sticky web restraints after cutting them off during the entire fight, you quickly went to the femme's side as Arcee looks at you.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Before you could answer, Arachnid was broken free from her cement prison though her upper body has the ability to move. You and Arcee went into a fighting stance, ready to battle again. Though you both couldn't as the sounds of helicopters soon approached.

From the corners of your eye, you could see the colors on the copters and they were color of the military. The flying vehicles soon fired at the enemy as Arachnid tries to block their bullets. Much to their surprise, the bullets removed the cement off of the femme's body as the rouge Con scanned the helicopter in front of her.

After her scan, Arachnid fully transformed into a helicopter but in her own colors as she began to fly away from the premises. Arcee used her blasters but didn't get a clear shot as she watched the enemy flee.

Neither side won the fight, but the battle will continue on.

Both Nurse Darby and Maki were safe as the two were wrapped in blankets. Jack was with them as Agent Fowler joins the three.

"Nurse Darby, I apologize but your son has secretly been helping a team for the past several months." He said.

"Hate to say, Agent Fowler, but my mom is not gonna take it lightly." Jack stated.