•15•

From what the agent has informed, the weather around the globe has gone haywire. And the cause of it was of the volcanic eruption of dark energon.

You weren't sure how dark energon was buried beneath the earth's surface, but you could feel that the truth will soon reveal itself to you and Team Prime.

"Don't tell me the Cons are building a weather machine!"

Ratchet waved his servo, dismissing Fowler's assumption. "One that powerful? Highly unlikely."

"I do not believe the appearance of dark energon at this point in time to be coincidental." The Prime concluded.

Minutes quickly flew by as you heard a familiar engine from a certain Camaro. Looking down from the platform, you saw Raf and June exit the scout's alt mode. You weren't sure what happened when the two left the base, but you were glad they were safe in one piece.

A sudden nudge hit your shoulder as you looked over to Conner. You raised a brow as the Kryptonian clone nudge his head to the side, meaning that someone from the JLA or the covert team wishes to contact the both of you.

Nodding your head, you put your mask and cloak back on while you and Superboy left the main room without anyone or the bots noticing.

As soon as you both found a secluded area of the base, you activated your watch and projected a holographic screen of Nightwing at the main room of the Watch Tower with some members of the covert team and the Outsiders.

"I assume you both heard the global news of the chaotic weather?"

Superboy nods in reply, "We have and they're all connected to a large energy source called dark energon."

"But why would something so large erupt from the earth below?" Blue Beetle asked.

In the background, you saw the new Kid Flash, aka Bart Allen, shrug his shoulders. "Eh, it could be something that's breaking free from the volcanic cycle."

Wonder Girl looks at him with her arms crossed. "You're acting as if you know what's going on within the earth."

"But he could be right about something." Robin pipes in.

"Care to elaborate?" Tigress asked with Miss Martian standing next to her.

Robin then looks at you and Superboy. "I was thinking if we let our teammates in Nevada tell us since they're the ones with our giant metal allies."

"You mean the Autobots?" The Kryptonian clone corrected.

The hooded red and black boy wonder on the screen nods as you sighed and began explaining.

"From what Ratchet has told us, dark energon that's erupting from the volcano is originally the blood of Unicron; an legendary, ancient being of Cybertron."

"So this Unicron person is like a devil of Cybertron." Beast Boy inquired, "But who would be the opposite of this evil deity?"

"Primus," you answered, "he's the creator of Cybertron since Optimus told me stories about him."

"So Primus is like a god of Cybertron, correct?" Violet Harper, aka Halo, said after hearing your facts.

You nod at her words until hearing the watch beep a notification. Tapping the circle screen, you opened a channel feed to the Autobots' communications.

"I hope we're not interrupting your mini reunion with your companions, Midnight Walker." Fowler spoke since he arrived at the Autobot base not too long ago.