•8•

After the mission was over, you three head back to the Autobot base through the ground bridge and began to discuss what has happened.

"So how did you get the case back without Megatron even knowing?" Agent Fowler asks.

"Actually, the case was empty all along." You answered, making everyone shocked.

"What?!"

You chuckled and snapped your fingers as a ninja entered the room with two human hand-sized clear cylinder containers in both hands.

Inside the left container was a liquid in blue while right one was a liquid in dark violet. Eyes widened, Ratchet looks at you.

"Where did you-"

"Get them? They were inside Dave's car in the trunk." You replied, "I had one of the ninja to retrieve them, even though I didn't know why they were hidden in his car."

"Was it because he knew someone was coming after them?" Raf questions.

Superboy went into a thinking pose, "It could be possible...or maybe he stole them from the owner."

"And who would that be?" Arcee asks.

Nightwing looks at you with a knowing look as your eyes slightly widened before they narrowed.

"You don't think..."

The former boy wonder nods as you groaned before punching a hole to a wall with an angry yell. Letting out a growl, you stomped out of the main room to cool off as everyone watched you with concern.

"Should we go after her?" Jack asks.

Kaede shakes her head and replies, "I don't think it's wise to do so, Jack."

"What do you mean?" Miko asks as your niece spoke.

"Uh...remember what Y/n said when she's involved with MECH?"

"Wait, how is Y/n involved with them?" Bulkhead asks.

Kaede sighs as Karai began to speak. "That's because she was abducted by them and wanted to use her as a weapon."

"And they call her Project Cyber Wolf." Nightwing finishes.

"Is that why she as those wolf ears on her head?" Raf asks.

Superboy shook his head, "Not really, Raf. MECH has sided with a group they shouldn't have."

"And who would that be, Superboy?" Agent Fowler asks.

"That's where we don't know, but we'll find out soon." The Kryptonian clone replies with a sigh, "I just hope it's not one of our enemies."

Meanwhile in a different room, you finished changing into your civilian clothes as you put away the dress in a duffel bag. A sigh escaped your mouth and went to grab your glasses from the table near the wall.

Grabbing the bag from the floor, you quickly walked out of the room and went back to the main room of the Autobot base. When you walked in, Kaede was the first to see you as she rushes to your side.

"How are you feeling?"

You smiled, "Never better."

Your friend nodded as Superboy walks over to you, giving him the duffel bag before you and Kaede went to the human lounge.