Question #16

Superman: "3 more new questions from Cosmic66. This one is for Goku. "Will Goku make up with Raditz?"

Superman: "Who is Raditz, Goku? Was he a Saiyan like you?"

Goku: "Yeah. But he's my evil older Saiyan brother, he came on Earth to look and convince me to destroy all mankinds with him and the Saiyans."

Superman: "I see. An alien from space came to Earth first who found a new home for a better life than conquer it. But some invaded a planet trying to search for one lost kind needed to join the empire with power."

Superman: "But he refused to join them. He found a new home and a family to be part of."

Goku: "What do you mean?"

Superman: "You're not the only alien or person who has few survivors from space after a homeplanet was vaporized a long time ago."

Superman: "You see you and I might have the same experience of life. All my life I'd never known who I was or where I was from since I got transported to Earth. Just like you."

Goku: "Really?"

Ruby: "Hold on. Before you tell us your origin story in your universe, we all know Goku's life when he shared a story with each of us before. Meaning you have a similar backstory about you just like him."

Ruby: "Clark, are there few super inhumans survivors who have superpowers like you crash land to Earth from space?"

Superman: "Well, yes. There have only been 4 Kryptonians who have successfully escaped the destruction of our former planet Krypton since I was a child."

Superman: "One Kryptionian who wants the people who want to conquer every living system of the glory empire of Krypton with him. As conquerors. His name is General Zod. Due to hatred towards my real father, Jor-El, who sent him to exile for refusing to agree with his destiny, after he was transported to Earth, I battled against him to never destroy the people I love again. I saved Earth and defeated Zod and his companions. So I send them to another distant dimension where they are trapped and imprisoned for good. Call it the "Phantom Zone". Never again to come back to my world. Didn't want to steal your answer Goku... I thought I could redeem him to turn good. He wasn't. They are not my people anymore. I'm not one of them."

Goku: "Whoa. Amazing."

Ruby: "Yeah."

Weiss: "It makes sense that you two have similar outer space origin histories to do good instead of being a conqueror alien like them. You both have a rightful heart. Fight for loved ones to save the world."

Cole: "Who is the fourth one?"

Superman: "The last Krytonian is my cousin. Her name is "Kara Zor-El". She's also known as "Supergirl"."

Superman: "I taught how to use her power to save the world just like I am. She's now a hero as a team member of the teen superheroes called "The Young Justice"."

Ruby: 🤩 "Supergirl?! AAAAAAAHH!! That's awesome! A female Kryptonian has superpowers like yours! I love it!"

Superman: "Hehehehehe. Yeah, she is awesome."

Superman: "So Goku, how many Saiyan survivors are there besides you, Raditz and Vegeta?"

Goku: "Well...hold on let me think...Hmmm."

Vegeta: "Tch! You completely forget don't you? Gah! There are only 4 Saiyans left from our home planet Vegeta. But 2 are dead."

"