Question #10: Lloyd

Lloyd: "Everyone, guys, I have one curious question today."

Goku: "You do, Lloyd?"

Kai: "Well this is the first time someone else like us has a question to ask any one of us to answer besides all the followers. That's surprising."

Lloyd: "Yeah, why didn't we think about it right from the start?"

Lloyd: "Well, before we met Ruby and the others in our first adventure with them."

Lloyd: "Okay, back on topic. One question of mine is for..."

Lloyd: "Green Lantern."

Green Lantern: "Oh, alright, what is it?"

Lloyd: "Hm, I know the Green Lantern Corp is the power of will. That you told us the galactic story about them. Are there any more ring powers in different colors each person wears from space? Like besides will? They exist, right?"

Green Lantern: "That's...an excellent queries for you, Lloyd. Now that I think about it. Hal Jordan, the first Green Lantern, told and taught me all about the lantern corps when I started being a lantern like him."

Green Lantern: "There are only 9 lantern corps all across the galaxy in different spaces to travel planets to planets."

Green Lantern: "Cyborg?"

Lloyd: "Woah."

Jaune: "Wow, they are 9 color lanterns to me."

Green Lantern: "All of these had gaine ring users much as myself and Hal with different kinds of emotion powers."

Green Lantern: "Just like the power ring calls a chosen to be worthy hero of the universe by the guardians. Some were righteous, but some were dangerous."

Zane: "Purple lantern: compassion. Pink lantern: love."

Amy: "Love?"

Zane: "Blue lantern: hope."

Trunks (Xeno) & Silver: "Hope?"

Zane: "It is quite a galactic powerful rare emotional harness to humans and aliens to be part of every organization as a lantern."

Zane: "If my scanner were correct, they were expanded 8 colors and had its strength and weakness to others. Like you have strength with will power you wore a ring."

Zane: "But it has limited battery energy to control it from an owner. So you'll have to fully charge it with a power battery once you're fully charged. To continue to save the universe."

Green Lantern: "Exactly as you scanned, understand completely an untold galaxy's history like a pro."

Green Lantern: "Pretty smart nindroid you are."