Question #12: Team Chaotix

Vector: "Listen up you guys! We got so many, uh, well, few questions we would like to ask the Dark Knight."

Cole: "Oh, sounds considerate to you guys who are interested in the world's greatest detective."

Vector: "It's true, yes."

Batman: "Well then, what are your questions, Team Chaotix?"

Vector: "Okay, well first off, love your bat costume. And second, one curious query about you is "How long have you been the Batman in your world?"

Espio: "I can sense you have amazing martial arts skills you'd be training very well to fight crime. When did you train your fighting skills before?"

Charmy: "Why do you look so edgy and mysterious? Why won't you have powers like the rest of the heroes?"

Vixen: "Whoa, watch what you asked him about being powerless, bumblebee. Batman does not want to talk about..."

Batman: "No Vixen, it's fine. I'll answer them."

Batman: "Now then, let me tell you the tale of how I became the Dark Knight in Gotham City."

Goten: "This could be a cool story."

Trunks: "Yeah."

Zane: "Shh. Do not interrupt his origin tale."

Batman: "Long ago I was born a billionaire playboy as Bruce Wayne citizen of Gotham. Son of Thomas and Martha Wayne. The Wayne Family."

Batman: "As a child my parents were taken from me by the only one true enemy of mine...crime. They passed away because of it."

Team Chaotix: 😧

Everyone: 😧

Ruby: "Oh my god."

Winter: "Truly we are deepest apologies for your loss."

Batman: "Thank you."

Batman: "After I went to my parent's funeral, I swore I would dedicate my life to defeating those who would prey on the heart and the spirit of Gotham."

Batman: "I swore vengeance against criminals, an oath tempered by a sense of justice. I trained myself physically and intellectually for every fighting technique against many terrors. One creature that inspired my persona to fight crime. Bat."

Batman: "I became a symbol. Something even evil would fear."

Batman: "I became vengeance. I became the night."

Batman: "I became BATMAN."

Batman: "I'd have to rely on more than just my wits. I've steeled myself and my emotions are always in check."

Shadow: "Exactly."

Batman: "I'd have to work hard. Train every day to fight against crime."

Vegeta: "Which, it is stronger and how tough you can be to fight those weaklings in your universe. That is your destiny."

Batman: "Yes, I've achieved my destiny to protect in the name of Gotham. My city. My people."

Batman: "Criminals can strike anywhere, anytime. And when they do I need to be ready. I'd design many bat gadgets, high-tech tools, equipment, and the most advanced vehicles I need to be prepared to stop villains. You've never ever seen them before. Bat-Pods are my mobile preparedness units...a little like the one of your backpacks. If your backpacks had cutting-edge stealth technology. Bat-Pods contain everything I need, from my Batsuit to my bat gadgets. They can be deployed almost anywhere in the world. That means wherever people need help, I'll be there."