Special Guests

Lloyd: "Hey Wattpad! We want to thank you for giving us some of your questions every single day."

Weiss: "We really appreciate your gratitude and encourage us how we are the most great warriors in the multiverse. After all, saving lives from the hands of evil."

Zane: "Before we recheck some of your questions, it's time we invited some guests to be part of the group with us."

Sonic: "I hope you guys know familiar faces when you see them. Because it's gonna be a full house party!"

Sonic: "Here they are!"

JUSTICE LEAGUE

Goku, Sonic, Lloyd & Ruby: "Justice League!"

Superman: "Thanks for the invitation to us, you guys. I see that you brought your friends with you."

Ruby: (Hugs Superman) "Clark! I'm so glad to see you again! You made it!"

Superman: "Hehehehe, likewise, Ruby Rose."

Goku: "Hey Superman. Long time no see, man."

Superman: "You too, Goku. Lloyd. Sonic."

Sonic: "Hey Flash, my speedster man! What's up? Great to see ya, dude."

The Flash: "Hey Sonic. So glad to see you again in a second. Still speeding around all day in your universe?"

Sonic: "You know it."

Sonic: "Oh, I want to introduce my greatest deity woman of all time. This is my girlfriend Aeos."

Aeos: "Hello."

Weiss: "This is Winter, my sister."

Winter: "A pleasure to meet you, Bruce Wayne. Or should I call you Batman?"

Batman: "You can call me Bruce. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Winter."

Nya: "Wow...you're one muscle heroine. And so cool."

Yang: "I know, she's really super strong."

Wonder Woman: "Hehehehe, it is such an honor to meet so many powerful female fighters with righteous hearts."

Jaune: "Hi Jess!"

Green Lantern: "Thanks for inviting us you guys. I can't believe you brought the whole gang with you to this one place. Do you guys always do crossover group questions all the time in this story on an app?"

Jaune: "Well these guys started the first takeover story #1 before we met. Ruby was on #2 with Goku, Lloyd, and Sonic having a conversation with some queries from the followers."

Ren: "So now this is the ultimate takeover we brought all of our friends we invited them for."

Black Canary: "Huntsmen/huntresses, animal people, ninjas, super powerful Inhumans or aliens, here in this one big group of story questions from followers. Now that sounds pretty cool to me."

Vixen: "Get a load of this guy."

Jiren: ...

Vixen: "I'll bet Superman fights this alien purple guy."

Shadow: "Hmph."

Shadow: "You should not underestimate the strongest warrior of Universe 11 in all 12 universes and the multiverse. He's..."

Shadow: "...a formidable opponent that he can't beat. Neither of us. Including Goku, heroes. But he bested him in the universal tournament."

Vixen: "Okay..."

Ruby: "So why aren't more superheroes coming with you?"

Superman: "They have some important tide schedules in their own lives. Especially some villains might come and face them to conquer with their schemes."

Superman: "Should we begin today?"

Lloyd: "Yep, we're ready."

Sonic: "Alright then, let's get this party re-started! And let's pop up some more followers' fan questions to us in the comment box below!"

Blake: "You also can ask our Justice League friends too. If you have some for them you would like to."

Goku: "Let's go!"