Question #2

Penny: "Another question from Ruby3464 said: "Hey everyone from the Turok Universe, what's your favorite Turok weapon?"

Goku: "There's another universe called"Turok "? What does it look like?"

Ruby: "And what are the weapons Turok has?"

Penny: "Hmm, I checked on Google. Turok is an old PS action/adventure video game shooter series, it was released from 1997 and last released in 2008. Plus it's about the group's dinosaur hunters who hunt and kill all living dinosaurs and other creatures in the jungle to survive."

Cole: "Dinosaurs?"

Yang: "What do those dinosaurs look like?"

Goku: "Uh, Yang, you did realize you'd seen them before on Earth while we were camping, you know?"

Yang: "Oh, those dinosaurs..."

Yang: "Heh, I totally forgot about that."

Tails: "I do know the history and science about dinosaurs. I've been studying the list of group reptiles of the clade Dinosauria for a while. They are quite interesting varmint extinctions from over between 243 and 233.23 million years ago. Vaporized by the meteor crash."

Weiss: "Woah, fascinating..."

Penny: "Here's the image of the list of weapons the hunters use to fire at varmints."

Everyone: "Woah!"

Everyone: "Woah!"

Ruby: 🤩 "(Gasp) They're are so amazing!"

Shadow: "Hm, these are quite interesting to me, Ruby. They are amazing indeed."

Sonic: "Of course, you like guns and weapons to kill in underrated violence, Faker. Coincidence, they're who you are."

Kai: "Look at all of those...a flame thrower."

Yang: "Harpoon gun..."

Zane: "Razor wind..."

Jay: "Nuke, that looks like a pretty powerful weapon. Much dangerous..."

Knuckles: "Check out those talon claws. Those might be my style. With these fists of course."

Nora: "Grenade launcher...I might actually want to use that weapon with my own to a quick upgrade. Explosion is my kind of thing to blow up something!"

Shadow: "Assault rifle, shotgun, flare gun, pistol, huh?"

Shadow: "I kinda like those cool weapons."

Chronoa: "Makes you look like a bad boy, huh?"

Shadow: "Yes, I am."

Chronoa: "Ohhh, hehehehehe.You want to take a ride on to the danger zone, right?" (Hugs)