Question #15: Aeos

Aeos: "I have one curiosity question for Chronoa."

Chronoa: "Yes, Aeos?"

Aeos: "After the Super Space-Time Tournament was over, what were you and your friends doing when I was left to explore other space-times?"

Aeos: "Have you faced a new dangerous threat before?"

Chronoa: "Oh well yes actually. It's kinda a long story to tell you about the last intense battle we faced off."

Chronoa: "Okay so after two Gokus were done fighting, we'd discovered Earth had disappeared because it was absorbed by a super demon monster from a very long time ago."

Chronoa: "Majin Ozotto."

Aeos: "W-What?!"

Ruby: "Who is Majin Ozotto?"

Gohan: "A hungry monster who eats the entire planet with all the people living, they're all eaten too. Like the rest of us."

Cole: "Wait what? You guys were eaten by a monster called Ozotto?"

Cole: "Like eating humans instead, right?"

Chronoa: "Yep."

Weiss: "Eating all of the people were in its stomach for what reason? That is completely disgusting!"

Chronoa: "To his own personal gain. At first, he once ate a whole unknown planet. Not knowing where he is from the original distant planet."

Blake: "What does this "Majin Ozotto" look like?"

Chronoa: "That's him. Ozotto. A power-hungry demon he seeks to challenge powerful fighters and devour them."

Yang: "Man, that's sick. Even for a big 3-eyed freak."

Charmy: "Ugh. This monster is giving me hippy-gippy."

Jaune: "Me too. Uh, well, I mean who am I being afraid of that creepy demon? Not me!"

Nora: "(Fake cough) You are!"

Jaune: "Hey! Kinda rude with a fake cough, you know."

Sonic: "Whoa. That is the most terrified Majin monster warrior eater in your universe you guys."

Zane: "I had seen his movements and skills before when I was transported to another space-time reality from the scrolls. The Overlord summoned us to different places in the battle areas."

Zane: "I just did not know yet. But he can shapeshift to all warriors much as your villains from the past. He also transformed into other warriors of allies you know. Copying their moves and powers he had achieved every single one of them."