Question #3

Qrow: "The third question from damianflashpoint asked: "Hey Sonic, what's up my speedy blue friend? Any interesting fights lately or are you just hanging out with some friends? And what do you think of Infinite? Was he a cool villain or what?"

Qrow: "Who the heck is the villain's name "Infinite"?"

Sonic: "First of all, I'm doing great thank you for asking Damian. I'm just chilling with my buds, Shadow, Raven, Eggman, and Weiss."

Shadow, Raven, Eggman & Weiss: "Hmph./Rude!/Ugh."

Sonic: "To you, guys don't even know who's Infinite."

Sonic: "Let me tell you about him."

Sonic: "He's a creepy mask clown who works with Eggman and tries to destroy us during the war."

Eggman: "Which you exactly beat him obviously. He was my ultimate mercenary. I hired him to lead the Eggman Army. Until you and your pesky friends defeated my army, all of your "teamwork" phrases were super irritating in front of me!"

Shadow: "Before Sonic beat Infinite, I too single-handedly bested him like the fool he is with that ugly face. It makes me sick."

Weiss: "So what does he look like anyway?"

Eggman: "This is him."

Yang: "Creepy..."

Jaune: "Holy moly..."

Jay: "That is a scary-looking mask guy..."

Kai: "Whoa..."

Weiss: "I stand corrected..."

Pan (Xeno): "Ugh, he's given me a creepy face looking at me like that. Really uncomfortable for me..."

Cream: "Me too..."

Cheese: "Chao."

Knuckles: "Yeah, he's a total super-powerful creep."

Esipo: "You never know how powerful he is with the Phantom Ruby on his chest."

Ruby: "Phantom Ruby?"

Zane: "From your query Ruby, that gem must be the super rare powerful darkness of Phantom Ruby they are talking about."

Tails: "Phantom Ruby is an interdimensional gemstone of incredible power that was fought over by several parties across multiple dimensions."

Chronoa: "So this ruby can manipulate space-time and materialize a virtual reality so that someone especially Infinite can obtain it to control a raw power whatever he creates, right Tails?"

Tails: "That's absolutely correct, Chronoa."

Chronoa: "Well, I know I'm an expert of space-time, dimensions and multiverse. After all, I'm the Supreme Kai of Time, the current Goddess of Time."