Question #6

Lloyd: "We'll let one Justice League hero read this question first. Who goes first?"

Superman: "I'll do it."

Lloyd: "Alright, who's question is for, Man of Steel?"

Lloyd: "I always want to call you that. Ha."

Superman: "Hehehe, everyone calls me that name. My friends call me Superman."

Superman: "A question from Ruby3464 asks: "Hey Ruby, question would you date Catnap from Poppy Playtime Chapter 3?"

Weiss: "Would Ruby date with who?"

Ruby: "Oh boy, another would you rather date from my dear friend. He's one of the fans of our series."

Blake: "What is this "Catnap"?"

Cyborg: "And what is Poppy Playtime in chapter 3?"

Eggman: "Ugh, it's one of the horror children's game apps. Sage played it before. But she wasn't afraid of it because she likes it."

Sage: "I beated chapter 3. And now all I have to do is wait for another chapter very soon."

Yang: "For...for real, kid?"

Sage: "Yes, it is...fun to me."

Sonic: "Wow, uh, okay."

Jay: "I heard that game and I definitely am not playing that app. Even scarier like we played Slender on VR."

Kai: "Ugh, I hate that game."

Tails: "Me too."

Sonic: "Heh, it is scary for you guys. But I secretly beat it and that faceless suit guy by collecting 8 pages in like 1 second."

The Flash: "Which you always do the fastest way. Instead of wasting time or waiting, huh?"

Vixen: "That's why they call you Sonic the Hedgehog. The fastest hedgehog alive."

Tails: "That's Sonic for ya."

Blake: "Back on topic, what is Catnap look like from the horror game?"

Zane: "Huh, I think you guys might want to freak out like this."

Cyborg: "Geez...You ain't kidding Titanium Ninja."

Cyborg: "Who designed that giant creepy purple cat plushie in an inappropriate child game?"

Everyone: (Scared except Batman) "GAH!"

Ruby: "That's Catnap?!"

Vixen: "That is...one creepy kitty cat."

Charmy: (Scream like a little girl) "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Vector: "Alright, Charmy. There, there...Sorry about that. He is always afraid of monsters, & the dark."