16. SHE IS RECOVERED..

HAPPY READING!!

KABIR'S POV;

I must say, you're a gift from God Tara. You know what I love you, and wanted to know from when?... Let me tell you baby girl!

You're in 9th standard when I saw you first time, You were standing with your friends eating street food,  your smile Tara I'm obsessed with your smile. You're in your school dress with two plates still looking beautiful.

You know I'm in my college's last year when I fall for you at first sight, I don't wanted to come their but my friends force me or my destiny may be, my destiny plan it like that may be.. I was their for my friend's girlfriend when I found you.

I used to came their everyday just to look at you, but you don't even notice me, you just go with your friends without even looking at me once.

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

What that fucking Raj have but I don't? Hn Tara?

He has nothing, he got all this after many times of struggle. But I... I have this all from my childhood.

I don't know where you gone from that day? I even search you in that bloody places where I don't wanted you were present, you were not even present their and when finally I can have you, you can't talk to me, can't look at me, why?

you can't feel my obsession towards you baby girl... but soon you will.

I saw that fucking Raj many times near you, first I thought he was your boyfriend but no the reality is something else. Anyways I don't care about it.

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

Tara we will leave this country once that deal comes to us, we will live tension free where that Raj Singh Sikhawat don't disturb us.

I was talking to her when a devilish smile covered my face, my obsession is clear in my eyes for her, she is become my obsession, I don't let that Raj touch you...

 If you don't belong to me, I wont let you belong to anyone else.

That Raj don't deserve her only I... I deserve her, she is only mine..

My father still don't know the truth behind this, that I kidnap her. If I him he don't let me do this, don't know why he is scared of him when his son's always steal his love, no matter it's you or her... Well I'm brother of "PIYUSH KHANNA" I'm not scared of him.

I kissed her forehead before make a call to Raj Singh Sikhawat, his weak nerve is in my hands now, he can not do anything except dancing on finger tips. I really enjoy his helpless state, when he can't do anything except crying..

Why shouldn't be I happy he is my biggest rival no matters in love or business, his girls always be ours..

He is pissed off on call and I really enjoyed it, he will ruin his own life with his own hands, I make him do that, he gonna regret his every decision like last time he did... He will let us take that deal and after that he he don't even imagine what I'm upto, 

I sat beside her and looked at her with my dark orbs she is looking hell beautiful, how that dumbass get that much beauty every time? 

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚...