9. A MEET WITH DOCTOR

HAPPY READING!!

RAJ'S POV;

I takes a breath in relief and leaves for Delhi to fix an appointment with doctor...

Tara one's doctor meets your parents then we will find some cure for sure! I silent smile start dancing my lips and my heart feel relaxed!

                                                                            ...................

AUTHPR'S POV;

Rashmi and Ajay sit on the couch of Tara's room....

Rashmi: what do you think? doctor could find some cure for her?

Ajay: maybe let's see!

Rashmi: Ajay I'm just scared what if she came in her senses and started questioning about Raj and don't listen too us. And just start panicking!

Ajay: nothing will happen Rashmi. You're thinking too much... Come let me give you a warm hug!

Rashmi: Ajay what you think about Rati di and Raj bhaiya?

Ajay: I don't know Rashmi let's see what happens... let first Tara will get fine! Then we found out what happened in past.

Rashmi: hmm let me just take a nap!

Ajay: hmm for sure I should also rest!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Raj reached the doctor direct from the airport with Guru and his wife as the appointment was fixed too early! And Raj wanted to fix the problem as fast as possible... he drove the car fast as possible to reach early!

He parked the car in parking and then they rushed toward doctor's cabin!!

Raj: doctor here are they! They will answer all of your questions.

Doctor: so without wasting time lets start and directly come to the point.

The doctor asked several questions related to Tara's mental condition.... After getting a perfect 1hour long session he could come to a conclusion... Every once gaze is fixed on doctor and Raj's breath was stopped for a minute as he don't find his expressions good enough....

RAJ'S POV;

So Mr. Raj.... After knowing everything about her I can conform you that we can heal her accidental injury! 

Doctor inform me but I'm still confuse. What does he meant by accidental injury?

And I also see her x-ray report her this area's nerves got damaged but we can fix it with some medicine and injections! Injections are expensive!

 He told me and show the X-ray repot to me.

Do you really think so I care about it? Money is not the problem just fix this problem as fast as can you..

 I told him and he nodded and again ask me something.

Mr. Raj but I wanted to tell you something! 

His expressions was way to serious and stress lines again start building on my forehead and I hummed.

So yes we will fix her injury because of what she became a child or we can say that she became mentally ill! But we can't fix her memory.... she get this problem not because of an accident... Accident is just an excuse but in reality this happened because of her past trauma her nightmares will also not get cured with the help of medicines you have to find out about her trauma and fix it.'