7. FEVER? OR ANY NEW BLUNDER?

HAPPY READING!!

RAJ'S POV;

Ajay is about to say something but in middle he got cuts off from the Tara's voice.... She is yelling and getting panic because of her nightmare.... She is crying in her sleep, I rushed to the room... I Wake her up immediately and took her in my embrace. I cooed her and calm her down. she is still sniffing. her cries make Ajay's eyes got filled with tears, his moisturizer eyes are enough to explain his love and pain for her 

But right now I can't help him in this. Rashmi also goes in her silent sobs and Ajay cover her in his arms. Tara situation is enough to make all of us cry in pain. I'm still caressing her forehead and also kissing it in between..

Relax... Relax my princess.... Relax. You are safe I'm here with you. You are under my arms relax my little baby.... Relax. Everything is okay. 'I kissed her forehead again..

Tara is still crying and tries to speak in her breaking voice....

why raj why.... Why all this nightmares.... I... I hate them... They.... They never let.... Let me sleep... Raj please save me....save me Raj.....Please... I'm too scared from these..... These nightmares.

Her tears are rolling down from her eyes non-stop able, she is sniffing and I'm busy too cool her.. her tears are dried but she is still crying silently, her hiccups was not stop yet and that give me more tension..

O my god she is this much scared that she took my name. I know her she never call me by my name. From the start even if I ask her to call me Raj she never agreed. But today she calls me Raj this thing is enough for me to know how much scared is she..... I had to find out happens to her... The reason behind her nightmares... But she only know about it. Fuck man! I have to do something.

I came out of my thoughts and cooed her again she is not leaving me..

Don't worry my little girl. I will definitely do something about it my little princess, I for sure find the cure for you don't worry I'm here for you. Just Sleep and relax my little girl I'm here for you

She sleeps in my arms while her head is resting on my chest and she is tightly holding my shirt because of fear... my one hand is caressing her head and second one is resting on her back. She is sleeping peacefully in my arms...

AUTHOR'S POV...

Whereas Rashmi is also crying in the hall area, Ajay is also cover her in his embrace  to secure her. she is covered in him but not stop crying

Rashmi: why Ajay why..... She is so innocent to face this all... No Ajay she don't deserve this.... I don't know what's happens to her in past 2 years.... I just want to save her..... She so innocent for this cruel word Ajay.

she is crying unstoppable...

Ajay: Please Rashmi stop crying she will be fine soon. We will find some cure fast.

Ajay try to cool her but got failed in hid first attempt....

Rashmi: what is the cure for this Ajay? Have you ever seen that somebody got fine because of medicine. No Ajay no. This is the situation were doctors don't know how much time the patient takes.

She was right but Ajay is trying his best to cool her...

Ajay: why think about negative results only?

This time her voice raised little....

Rashmi: because this is the reality Ajay even her state got worse, Ajay doctors are too clear with there statement.