11. Oops! GOT CATCHED🌶 ~

16+

HAPPY READING!!

Next morning.....

RAJ'S POV;

Sunlight flashes on my face and  wake up and my gaze fell on my Tara's pretty face she looks like an angle. She is an angle angle of my life, who bring brightness in life... I start doing my morning work.... when my phone rings 

It's doctor call

On call....

Raj: is everything is done doctor?

Doctor: yes Mr. Raj everything is ready I'm waiting for you only. When you come we start the tests..

Raj: wait for 20mints I'll be there with her..

Doctor: fine come fast..

Call ended....

I don't know what I'm doing is right or wrong? I just know that what as I'm doing this only for you my sweetheart... This is really compulsory for you my little baby... It might hurt you but this is compulsory..... 

I wish you we can give you anesthesia when these all tests will be getting done but I can't you're situation can get worse because of it... 

Tara my princess... Wake up please.... We have to visit doctor....

I wake her up while caressing her hairs.

Please let me sleep na..

she said while rubbing her eyes... and making her that cute puppy face..

How's you feeling now Tara?

I asked her and place her head on my thighs.. while caressing her head..

Better then tomorrow.

she told me and start playing with my hand by making circle figure, that I put on her head...

I can feel your improvement Tara, but now just wake up we have to go for some tests.

I told her without showing any emotion so she don't give very much excuses, I don't know how but excuses was always ready in her mind...

I don't wanted too....

she pouted and sit in front me little bit close to my mouth...

Tara please your a good girl na?

I gulped once and manage to take those words out my mouth because of sudden closeness but she is not get effected by this as such she don't care...

Please na dost I hate tests Please...

she said while taking my hand in her little once and making pout again...

I kissed her forehead and pecked her cheek, don't you want to meet your mumma?

Mumma were is she? Does she came here to meet me?

She said out of excitement and a fresh smile start dancing on her lips her eyes get more shinier and she starts looking here and there...

Mrs. Janki please come in...

I call her into the room, and Tara ran slowly towards her because of fever..

Tara hug her and she did the same, Mrs. Janki kisses her forehead and cares her head...

Tara you will go the check up right?

She asked her and Tara nodded with a smile and hug her again, Tara's eyes get little moisturized and she sniffs one time...