6. FRIENDS REUNION!

HAPPY READING!!

AUTHOR'S POV;

Raj opens the door and the first one is Rashmi her best friend. Rashmi's eyes got filled with tears and some fresh tears rolled down from her eyes too. She hugs Tara tightly but doesn't ask any questions to her, Raj already tell her about her condition.

  Tara did you remember me? only words that could able to came out of her mouth at that time, she ask her in shaky voice..

Tara: sorry I don't remember you. But you tell me once who you are and I'II Remember you promise. 

Tara speaks in her innocence pinching her neck little bit.. and lowering her gaze.

Rashmi: Tara I'm Rashmi! your best friend.

Rashmi tell Tara between her sniffs but Tara give her a confused look... 

Tara: I don't know the meaning of bestfriend.

Tara shift her gaze towards her but her eyes were still not ready to meet hers..

Rashmi: umm... your closest friend.

Tara: But my closest friend was he.

Tara pointed toward Raj and holds his hand then hide herself behind him...

Raj: Rashmi give her some time.

Rashmi: hmm... Okay Tara but we will become friends at least?

Tara: yess why not! I like to make new friends.... Yeeee my one more friend. Now we will play hide and seek .

Tara says and in her excitement and Rashmi brushes her tears...

Raj: YES! we will but let first everyone will come, until then eat some snacks my little one. come let me feed you.

Rashmi: Bacho ki trh dhyan rakhre ho ap to iska.

You care about her like a child.

Raj: BACCHI HI TO H YE MERI. MY LITTLE GIRL.

SHE IS MY CHILD. MY LITTLE GIRL.

Rashmi passes a smile to Raj and then ask him..

Rashmi: By the way! Did you informed or invite Ajay?

Raj: hmm I informed him and also ask him to come, he is her childhood friend I can't snatch his opportunity to meet her.

Raj speaks in a serious manner, stress lines are clearly visible on his forehead.

Rashmi: You know what she is life of our friends group. The day she get lost it feels like someone take the soul out of it. Our group is no more, but now she returned the soul is return and I believe that everyone will come together again..

Raj: hmm I also wish so..

Raj hummed and they bath go towards Tara... Raj feeds her some snacks and Rashmi did some chit chat with her, One after another everyone comes and Tara met all off them and get too excited....

TARA'S FRIENDS:

RASHMI her best friend

AJAY her childhood friend

RITU her school friend

RANVEER her school friend

KARTIK her child hood friend.

Raj already inform everyone about her mental condition so no body dare to ask her any stressful question as they all know the consequences.

Raj: Tara you can call all of them by there names they all are as your age.