15. KABIR KHANNA!

WARNIG CHAPTER CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE DON'T READ FURTHER!!

HAPPY READING!!

𝘼𝙟𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫;

I was in the hall going through the decoration to check is everything okay, my phone rang... it's Rashmi, I smiled and pick up the call...

I asked her where is she but in response I hear the voice of a man, her car met with an accident a lone tear escape from my eyes, I felt like floor is not under my feet anymore...

I rushed to the hospital and call Raj and told him about the accident, his voice is enough to present his pain, I sit outside the Rashmi's operation room, her situation is critical but not more then Tara...

Raj also came their and after the small fight with everyone he sat beside me, Raj is facing same condition like me or even worse, Rashmi have better condition then Tara. doctors are sure they save Rashmi but they can not say same in the case of Tara.

After hours of waiting Doctor stated that Tara is out of danger but she is in coma now, Pain directly attacked on our spine, she is already not fine and now she had to suffer more...

Rashmi is fine but unconscious because of medicine she will get her consciousness soon, but what about Tara? when will she recover their is no light of hopes left...

I looked once at Tara and then decide to leave the room, wanted to give some time Raj with her Tara, they didn't getting much time together from last 1 month, Raj is really busy with in his office work might facing some problems their.....

I'm sitting beside caressing her hairs, taking her little and soft hands in my big and rough once when I start sobbing.... 

How could I tell you about Tara when you gain your consciousness? I don't know how you deal with it? You're already hurt actually we are already hurt!....

But this is destiny what we do in this.... I place my head on her waist, don't know when I sleep their while talking to her...

In sleep I feel something is pinning me on my nape but I'm not able to open my eyes and flacked out...

Next morning when I woke up, I feel dizzy and heavy, I'm having headache not able to open my eyes... I rushed towards the bathroom and washed my face at least I open my eyes now...

I came out after coming into my senses properly, My gaze fell on Rashmi's bed and Fuckkk! the bed is empty. Rashmi is not present their.. I don't notice this before and rushed into bathroom Fuck man...

 Arrgghhhhh!!

I groaned in anger and rushed to check the full hospital but I don't find her anywhere in the hospital, after checking the full building I informed Raj about this and we found some clue too... It's his business rivals..

we suddenly thought about Tara and go back in urgency, as expected we don't find Tara their... First Rashmi and now Tara both ours girls are missing and under the threat, we don't have any idea about what to do further...

Raj is broken and crying his lungs out, I don't stop him in fact I'm not capable to stop him my own pain is eating me from inside.. I'm also crying for my Rashmi 

Raj let's do something we don't have for crying like this, crying like this will not help us we have to find our girls, I manage to say in low and in my broken voice...

He looked at me and nodded before stood up, we start going out towards his car!

Author's pov;