3. GOING TO HIS PLACE!!

HAPPY READING!!

AUTHOR'S POV

Hitesh manage to speak between his sobs, Tara is still crying for HER DOST, she doesn't reply him... she tried to stand up but fell on ground, she is fainted now because of too much stress and crying. Kasturi immediately console her. Hitesh picks her up in his and Kasturi makes a call to Raj and order Hitesh to call doctor.

                                                                           ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Raj just ends his meeting and sits in his car to go home to think about Tara further. He could think anything anymore he got a call from Kasturi. He stops his car in side of the road as he knows something bad happens otherwise they don't call him.

(𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹)

Raj: hello

Kasturi: please..... please..... please.... come home as fast as you can.

Raj: but why what's happened?

Kasturi: Tara....

Raj: Tara what?

Kasturi: Tara..... Tara is fain... Fainted.

Raj: I m coming.

That's it he cut the call and as fast as he can he drives towards Tara he is driving....he is in a shock for a movement as his heart skips beating for a second he rushed towards her while thinking....

Raj: I m coming my Tara my little girl... I don't let happened anything to you... Your dost is coming... I don't let you stay without me for a second now.... It's my mistake to take you there.... To let you meet your parents first.... Don't know why.... I know I have no relation with you Tara but now your smile make me smile... Your laughs your innocent face and specially your that angry pout and that face when you fill up air in your mouth to just show your angry..... I'm falling for your everything Tara... I won't let anything happened to you... I'm coming Tara I m coming.... I know I lied to your that parents that your my wife but they won't let you come with me if I gave them any other reason sorry Tara for this lie.

Raj reached to Tara's home and rushed towards the gate... Gate is open for him, and he directly go inside the room where Tara was lying down on the bed lifeless. He sit beside her and started talking to her....

Raj: Tara.... Tara open your eyes your dost is here now... Open your eyes and look at me.... And slap me for leaving you alone Tara... Tara please.

He pecked her kissed her forehead many times her cheeks got wet with his tears to he can't stop himself from crying.... His anger is on peak too as his little girl is lying in front of him unconscious..... he was crying and sobbing in his pain when doctor interrupted him.....

Doctor: it's okay Mr. Shikhawat she is fine and soon comes in consciousness don't take much stress. She flacked out because of too much stress. Mrs. Mahajan tell me about her condition. But let me warn you all that this don't let happens again as this is really dangerous for her health or her condition also get worse if she give this much pressure on her mind so as a doctor I advice you all for not let this happen again what she is thinking is right. And don't try to make her do anything forcefully.

Raj: don't worry doctor for now onwards she is my responsibility I'II take care of her 24/7.

Doctor: okay when she gains her consciousness  so just give her this medicines after feeding her some food.