2. RETURN TO DELHI

HAPPY READING!!

(She pouted again and they entered the airport after some time...... Isha look here and there and holds raj's hand...... like a good girl she don't speak anything in airport but after sitting in the airplane she again start speaking and troublig RAJ!)

(In the flight)

Isha: muje window wli side bethna h. ( I want to sit on widow side)

[she said while making puppy eyes and a pout]

Raj: okay.. you can.

Isha: haa...( she smiled and bites her lip)

Raj: happy!!

Isha: nooo. (she said while pouting again)

Raj: kyuu..... Why

Isha: window.

Raj: haa window hi to h wo. ( yes it is window)

Isha: haa magar khul hi ni ri hwa to a hi ni ri.  (yes, but why is it not open? The wind is not coming.) 

[she starts complaining with thinning her eyes]

(Raj again giggled..... He is losing himself in her innocence , in her sweet voice , and her childishness is stealing his heart too)

Raj: ye wali window khulti ni h. (This window does not open)..

[he informed her with smile on his face and he giggled also]

Isha: par kyuu.... Fayda kya h phir inka? (But why..... what is thr benefit of them then?) 

Raj: look samne birds ud rhe h na! Agr window open ho jaegi to birds andr a skte ajaenge isiliye. (look birds are flying in front there! If the window is open then the birds will come in.) 

[he managed to under stand her with some stupid reason and by luck she believes on it too]

Isha:oooo ab me smjhi koi ni me ese hi bahar dekh lungi. Wese to andhera horra h kuch dikh hi ni rha. (Okay now I understand. I will see outside like this, it's okay.. Well, it's dark and nothing can be seen.)

Raj: Isha app good girl ho na?(Isha your good girl right?)

Isha: yes I m.

Raj: Then sleep like a good girl.....please.

Isha: lorri sunaoge to jaungi. (If you sing me a lullaby, I  will fall asleep.)

Raj: me lorri sunau!! (I SANG LULLABLY!)

 (He got shocked after listen her word and gulped after licking his lower lip he again start thinking that how to reject..)

Isha: Why you don't know how to sang it? It's okay, call my mumma she will sing it for me.

Raj: acha wait my little girl. Ye peheno. (wear it)

Isha: what is this?

Raj: peheno to. (wear it please)

Isha: first tell me what is this?

Raj: ye headphones h isko lagaogi na to lorri sunaegi degi. (This is headphones if you wear it you can able to listen lullaby)

Isha: sachhhiiii.

  (really!! she asked him with shock and excitement)

Raj: muchi.

Isha: yess!! I can really listen it..

(Raj shakes his head in response as he knows if he says anything she won't be able to listen and then he have to explain her again. So he decided to be quite. Isha fell asleep after some time, and Raj took off headphones from her......