10. A NIGHT SPENT TOGETHER 🌶

16+ update!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

HAPPY READING!!

She shook her head but I manage to feed her with some difficulties after feeding her food I make her eat medicine and then sleep took over her....

I call the doctor and have some conversation with doctor about her medical health... then I also go and lay down beside to her....

While she hide herself in me and I let her do that so....

After some time sleep covers me too...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S POV....

Ajay: did you eat something?

Rashmi: Hmm did you?

Rashmi hummed and asked Ajay..

Ajay: Yes, okay so what's now go and sleep.

Ajay asked Rashmi with a straight face!

Rashmi: I just can't sleep yarr, I'm really worried for her I'm really not able to sleep yarr.

Rashmi said and hold her head with both of her hands..

Ajay: I can understand Rashmi but please take a sleep you just take 15 minutes nap and then just start taking care of Tara without taking any break... Please take rest for her... You won't sleep so how will manage to take care of her tomorrow?

Ajay cares her forehead but she is not able to sleep!

Rashmi: I'm just not able to sleep Ajay what should I do?

Ajay: Lori sunau?

should I sang a lullaby?

Rashmi: Isse acha me mar na jau!

better I die!

Ajay: o just shut up! and sleep.

Rashmi: yrr mere sath soja.

sleep with me tonight.

Ajay: Ahm Ahm! Don't you want to sleep or what?

Rashmi: Seriously Ajay, on the couch!

Ajay: A big no, Don't you know my intentions?

He asked with a smirk on his face and also while biting his lower lips too much seductively... Rashmi gulped once and manage to speak again...

Rashmi: Ajay please Or.....

Ajay: or what Rashmi?

He pushed her towards the wall and he groaned in his heavy and raspy voice then start sucking her neck...

Rashmi: Ajay.... Ajay.... Wha.. What are you... You doing?

She managed to say between her heavy breathing as he is sucking on her neck and getting harsh...

Ajay: just helping you in sleep.

He said while sucking her more harder, she clutched on his sky blue shirt and he pulled down the sleeve of her top..

Rashmi: Ajay.... Ahh.. Ajay... Ajay slower.... Ahh... Ajay... Ahh please... Ahh... Someone will... Ahh..... listen... Ajay... Ahh

She managed to mumble under her heavy breaths, while he started pressing her right breast harder and slowly start going towards her lips he take her lower lip in his mouth and start sucking it more hard.