Chapter 13

Stumbling upon their steps, Taehyung and Jimin came into a hospital. As Jimin was too shocked to handle the situation, Taehyung asked in a cracked voice at the reception , " I-is there any patient named Park Bora? We got a call from this  hospital."
Before the receptionist could answer anything a female crying voice came out from behind, "Taehyung!"
Taehyung looked back and saw Jenny and her dress covered in dry blood. Taehyung immediately hugged Jenny and asked as he also started to cry, "How did this happen? Why did this happen!? It's my fault! I should have gone with you guys!"
Jimin said nothing but started to cry as he sat down on the floor.
He spoke while crying heavily, "What am I going to do without her!? She is my everything after mom dad passed away! What am I ..." Before he could talk further he cried out again not thinking about what other people would think about them.
"Doctors are trying their best." Jenny said as tried to control her tears but failed.
Soon Jungkook came to the hospital as he also got this news.
Not knowing how to react everyone sat like a statue as they waited for the doctors to finish the surgery.

One hour later.....
The doctors came outside and said that everything is okay as the stab wasn't that deep but the patient needed to take rest. So no one can see her before the morning.
Hearing the doctor's words, everyone sighed relief and waited for the morning to come.
Bora was shifted to a private room while she was still unconscious.
Everyone waited for her to open her eyes. Being exhausted by yesterday's shock and sorrow, everyone was sleeping in that same room. Jenny and Taehyung were sleeping on the couch and Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping on chairs.
Bora slowly opened her eyes and at the first thing she felt sharp pain in her lower stomach. Hissing in pain, Bora tried to sit but failed. Laying down, Bora roamed her eyes in the room and realised that she was in the hospital. Then she saw four of them sleeping at the corner of the room. Seeing them like this, tears left Bora's eyes. She tried to call them but failed as she felt no voice came out of her throat.
Bora continued to lay down even though she was awake.
Sometimes later she saw that Jungkook was waking up.
Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and as he looked around the room and saw that Bora was looking at him. First he thought that it was a dream. Jungkook immediately rubbed his eyes and looked at Bora again. He realised that Bora was actually looking at him with a weak smile.
Jungkook immediately woke everyone up.
As everyone woke up, they saw that Bora said, "Sorry guys. You guys have to been through a lot because of me." Bora said with a weak chuckle and hissed in pain again.
Before Bora could have said anything, four of them held Bora's both hand and cried out loud. Seeing them like this Bora chuckled and said in a weak tone," Aish! Don't cry like this. Or the doctor will think that something happened to me!"

The Police came and took information about the thiefs.
They said that the first burglary also happened near that place as if they are targeting those people who are coming inside or going outside the town but that time it was too dark to see anything so the victim wasn't able to see their faces. But this time both Jenny and Bora saw there faces.
Jenny gave them details about the faces and helped to draw sketches of them.
Everyone went to the canteen and ate food one by one. But Jungkook didn't leave her as he continued to sit beside her.
"Aren't you gonna eat something?" Bora asked in a concerned tone as her eyes were closed.
"Later, Sugar. I am not hugry now." Jungkook said while he held his head down.
"Sorry." Bora said in a cracked voice .
"What? Why?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at Bora and saw her crying silently.
"They... They took the pendant you gave me." Bora said as she whipped her tears.
"Are you worried about the pendant!? I can make a thousand of pendants like them for you!" Jungkook said as he held Bora's hand.
"You don't understand. It was the first gift I received from you as a sign of love. It's more important to be than anything." Bora said in a cracked voice.
"Fine! I will find the pendant for you again! I promise! " Jungkook said as he promised Bora in a determined voice.

A week later......
Police were still trying to find the culprits. Bora's wound was healing too. These days Jungkook also used to take care of Bora while staying beside her with Jimin.

One morning.
Bora was cutting veggies in the kitchen to make breakfast as Jimin went to the medic shop to buy her bandages and medicines. Jungkook was still sleeping in his room.
As she was cutting veggies in the kitchen she felt two strong arms around her waist. Strong yet gentle. Bora smiled as she continued to cut the veggies.
"Where is Jimin? And why are you doing this? Let me do it for you." Jungkook asked as he snuggled into her neck and inhaled her perfume.
Bora giggled and crooked her neck as she felt the ticklish feeling in her neck.
"Jimin went to buy me bandages and medcines. So I am making breakfast." Bora said.
"Oh. That's mean. We are alone now. Right?" Jungkook said as his voice turned a little seductive.
"Yeah. We are alo....." Before Bora could finish her words she looked up in surprise and realised that they were actually alone in the house.
Gulping her own saliva, Bora said, "But don't worry. He will come back in some time."
"Good. Atleast we have 'some time' to be alone." Jungkook said.
Before Bora could process anything Jungkook attacked her neck again with a kiss and nibbled her neck which made Bora moaned a little.
Bora immediately covered her mouth as she left a soft moan.
Jungkook smirked and turned Bora towards him and made her sit on the kitchen counter. Then he leaned closer and pecked on her lips. Bora closed her eyes and held Jungkook's arms .
Jungkook took it as an invitation and smirked as he kissed Bora again. Bora also kissed him back as her hands moved to Jungkook's neck and she locked her arms there. As they continued to kiss, Jungkook's one hand slid under Bora's tshirt and carressed her bare waist.
Bora shivered as she felt Jungkook's cold fingers on her bare waist. Bora moaned, gasped and squirmed between the kiss and under his touch as Jungkook's both hand roamed Bora's whole body under her tshirt. But he stopped his hand movement as Bora hissed in pain.
"Sugar? I am sorry." Jungkook said as he stepped back from her with a concerned face . Bora touched her cut on the stomach which was almost healed and said with a chuckle," It's okay. It's not a big deal. it's just stings sometimes. "
Jungkook nodded and kissed her temple and moved to open the tv.
As Jungkook turned on a local news channel, a news got announced on the tv that two assumed to be teenagers were found brutally beaten and tied before the police station.