Chapter 11

Bora opened her eyes and saw that she was covered with a blanket and the bed was empty. Bora understood everything and went downstairs. There she saw Jungkook making breakfast in the kitchen. Bora didn't make sound as she stood behind the fridge and continued to look at him. She was ashamed of how she talked to Jungkook and now she couldn't find words to start a conversation with him.
"Good morning, Sugar." Jungkook said but he didn't look back.
Bora's eyes widened as she asked," How did you know that I am here? "
"Well. I have a third eye. Just kidding I saw your reflection on the glass of the cupboard." Jungkook said as he looked back at Bora and smiled.
Bora didn't smile back at him as she looked down and drew circles on the surface of the fridge. Like a kid.
Jungkook chuckled and said in a light tone, "Pancakes are almost done. At this time if you want to clear something..... Maybe I can listen to you."
Jungkook turned back to make the food again with a smile placed on his lips. Bora looked up with teary eyes and immediately hugged Jungkook from behind as she snuggled her face into Jungkook's back and started to whipp.
Jungkook was taken aback and stood there completely like a fool as he felt two arms locked around his waist from behind. Jungkook turned back and said, "Hey... Hey...Sugar....Sugar? Don't cry. I can handle any situation but not your tears. It breaks my heart. Sugar? My lovely Sugar. Don't cry. I am not angry. See? I am smiling. See? Lisa called me this morning and she told me everything that you guys talked about yesterday. It's my fault too to not make things clear to you. It's not your fault."
Jungkook patted her head as he rested his chin on her head.
"You have the right to be angry with me. I told you those stupid things. Jungkook-shi.... I am sorry." Bora said as she cried out loud like a baby.
"Don't cry Sugar. Seeing you like this twists my heart. Just stop." Jungkook said as he hugged her more tightly in his embrace.
Bora finally calmed down as she looked up at Jungkook with puffed doe eyes and red cheeks as an effect of heavy crying.
"Aigoo. Look at this Bamboo. Don't cry. Be a good girl for me. Don't cry. I made you pancakes! They are your favourite right?" Jungkook said as he tried to cheer her up while whipping up her tears.
Bora nodded as she whipped her eyes and looked down.
"Go sit on the dining table. I am coming with food." Jungkook said as he broke the hug.

"I am going to the factory. You are coming with me. Right?" Bora asked as she ate a big piece of Pancake.
Jungkook nodded and sipped his orange juice.
"But what about your dress? You aren't going to the factory looking like this, right?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle as he roamed his eyes on Bora.
Realising that she was wearing the pj from last night, her eyes widened as she looked down.
Bora clearly forgot to change her pj as she hurriedly walked out of her house last night.
"I mean you are looking cute like this. But I really don't want other people to see you like that." Jungkook said as he finished his juice.
"Jungkook-shi! Help me!"Bora asked in a pleading tone.
"Okay. Okay. Let me think." Jungkook said as he stood up and went to his bedroom.

I" am definitely not walking out like this! I look like a beggar who borrowed clothes from someone!" Bora yelled as she stood in front of Jungkook while wearing his white T-shirt and black full length pants.
Jungkook tried to hold his laugh by covering his face with his one hand but he failed.
He spoke with a chuckle, " You are looking absolutely fine, Sugar. Those baggy outfit is looking cute on you. "
"I am not getting outside while looking like this!" Bora said as she acted angry and crossed her arms, making her  more attractive to Jungkook.
"Fine. If you don't want to go outside it's totally fine. But if you stay here with me, I am afraid that I won't be able to control myself as you are looking too cute and irresistible right now. So? Are you ready to be alone with me the whole day, Sugar?" Jungkook said with a smirk as he stepped closer to her.
Bora gulped her own saliva as she turned around and walked towards the main door of the house, " Fine! Enough with your tricks. I am going! Now drop me at the factory!"
Saying this Bora opened the door and came outside his house.
Chucking at her nervousness, Jungkook also came outside and drove her to the factory.

Jimin was talking to the workers in the factory when he saw Jungkook and Bora came inside together.
Jimin smiled but his smile dissapeared as he saw how close those two were standing to each other.
Jimin stepped toward them with a frown as he asked in a calm voice , " So you have done your work, Bamboo? "
Bora looked into Jimin's eyes as she held Jungkook's hand which got both Jungkook and Jimin shocked. Jungkook looked at Bora with widened eyes at her this move.
Bora said, "Oppa. I have something to say to you."

Jimin sat on his chair as Bora and Jungkook stood in front of her.
"I want to be with Jungkook. But I can't be with him with your permission. Please allow us." Bora said while looking down.
Jimin said nothing as he blanky looked at ground and covered his mouth with his hand.
He spoke again, " I don't know what to say. "
"Oppa please. You have always trusted my decision. Just trust me not trust us once more. We promise we won't make you dissapoint. Jungkook is the only person I cherish after you. Please Oppa. But if you don't agree, I swear I am not going to see him again." Bora said as she sat on the floor in front of Jimin and held his hand.
Jimin sighed and spoke up, " I trust you  Bamboo. I trust you more than any person. Fine. I am giving you guys a chance. But don't let my given chance go in vain. Okay? "
Bora looked up at Jimin with hope as she spoke with teary eyes, " I promise that you won't be dissapointed about my this decision. "
Jimin nodded and looked at Jungkook and gesturerd him to come closer to him. Jungkook immediately went closer to Jimin as he also sat beside Bora.
"Jungkook. I am trusting you. You two guys are everything for me. Don't make me disappointed. Promise me that you will take care of her . " Jimin said as he held Jungkook's shoulder.
"I promise. I promise to be gentle with her. I promise to protect her. I promise to give her love like she received from you." Jungkook said as he held Jimin's hand which was resting on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jimin nodded as his eyes got teary. Jimin hugged Bora and Jungkook as he spoke, " I don't care about the rumours about Jungkook. All I know is that Jungkook never tried to do anything inappropriate to you. As long as he going to protect you. I am with him. I am with you guys. "