Chapter 9

Jungkook was taken aback by her anger. Before he could speak anything Bora spoke again, " Jungkook-shi. Why are you doing this!? What are you doing!? What are you trying to prove by surprising me with gifts. Showing me! only me! Your favourite place!? Did I ask you to do it? No right? Or you are trying to impress me. So you can do things to me what you do to other girls?"
Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her comments but he tried to keep his cool and said, " I don't know what happened. But try to calm down first and what are you saying about me doing with other girls? "
"Oh please. Don't get my mouth opened." Bora said with a scoff as she looked away.
"No. No. Tell me. What do you think I want to do with you?" Jungkook said with a sharp voice.
Bora looked at him with disbelief in her eyes as she spoke, " You think I don't know why you are doing this!? Listen Jungkook-shi, everyone in this town knows what kind of person you are and how you treat girls. So if you are thinking that I am that kind of girl who will pleasure you in your bed just because you are giving me expensive gifts. Then you are wrong Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I am not that type of girl. Commitment matters to me."
With every sentence Jungkook heard from her made his jaw clenched more as he spoke in a low, dangerous tone," Sugar. Don't dare to say things when you know nothing. Especially about yourself in front of me. My feelings for you are genuine. And do you really think those things about me are real? " Jungkook said as sadness reflected in his eyes.
Bora said nothing as she looked away.
"Fine. I have got my answer. You are no different from them. You also think of me as a characterless person." Jungkook said with a scoff as he threw the box of the pendant of the grass and walked away.
As Bora saw Jungkook walking away, Bora sat down on the grass and whipped.

It was 10 o'clock at night.
Bora was in her night pj as she was about to sleep when she got a call from an unknown number.
Bora's eyes made frown as she saw that an unknown number called on her phone at this late hour. With hesitation Bora picked the called.
"Hello?" A familiar voice came from another side of the call but Bora couldn't understand why the voice was so familar to her.
"Hello?" Bora answerd back.
"Oh hello? My name is Min Yoongi. I work at XYX Bar.
Actually I've got the number from...." Even before Suga can finish his words Bora spoke, "Suga!? It's me! Bora! How did you get my number?"
"Bora!? Um well. I got it from Jungkook. Actually he came here a few hours ago and started to drink. He is completely wasted now. I had to open his dial list that's why I went to through his phone's call list. There I found your number saved as "Sugar". I have also called Lisa but she isn't here. Bora, I don't what to do. I know it's kinda late. But can you come?" Suga stopped as he waited for Bora's answer.
"I am coming." Without thinking twice Bora replied as she cut the call and came outside her room.
"Oppa? Oppa!" Bora yelled as she wore her Jean's jacket.
"Yes, Bamboo-.... Wait... Are you going somewhere? It's kinda late." Jimin asked in a worried tone.
"Yeah. I have some work to do. Don't worry. I will be fine. Just lock the door after I leave." Bora said as she left.
Jimin said nothing as he nodded. People will think what kind of brother Jimin is who is allowing his lil sister going outside late at night . Well, Jimin always trusted Bora cause Bora never did something stupid or illogical in her teenage years nor in her life time. She also was a good student when she was studying in the city when in most cases youngsters got diverted by the lifestyle of the city. She used to enjoy her life in a boudary as she thought it was right way to live.
That's why Jimin allowed Bora to go without thinking twice as he thought Bora had her reasons.
"What am I even doing?" Bora asked herself as she stood outside the bar.
As Bora came inside the bar, she saw Jungkook was sleeping while his head was resting on the bar counter.
"Oh thank God you came." Suga said with a sigh of relief.
"I am here but what are we going to do now?" Bora asked as he continued to look at Jungkook.
Even before Suga could say anything, someone came inside the bar. As Bora looked back she frowned as she saw a girl coming inside with a worried expression. That same girl she saw today and 3 years ago on her birthday. Bora frowned as she saw the girl.
"Lisa! You came!" Suga said.
"Yeah. I had to finish my work. Sorry I was a little late." The girl said as she walked forward but stopped as she saw Bora.
"Bora? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked in a curious tone.
"You know me?" Bora questioned back in a shocked tone as she didn't expect her to know Bora.
"Well. Yeah. But let's discuss this at Jungkook's house okay? I am starting my car. Suga! Please help Bora to take Jungkook to my car. Okay?" Lisa said as she left the bar.