18

"That was intense." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah. Rom-com at its finest." Louis smirked.

"How do they go from here though? I mean, it's been two years." Zayn commented.

"Let's see what Niall has come up with." Liam said and returned to the script.

123. INT. BEDROOM-MORNING

BARRY and LEON wake up.

BARRY
Good morning

LEON
Good morning

BARRY
How are you feeling?

LEON
Eh...Happy, a bit scared to be honest.

BARRY
Why are you scared?

LEON
I've imagined this so many times, Barry but I never thought it would happen. I was sure that you had moved on.

BARRY wraps his arms around LEON.

BARRY
You're the love of my life, Leon. There's no getting over you.
I know that I've hurt you and if you give me a chance I will try my best to make it up to you.

LEON
I've hurt you too. Will you ever be able to forgive me for the decision I made for you but without you?

BARRY
I know you did it out of love. What I don't know is how I will ever repay you? I owe you everything.

LEON
You don't have to repay me, Barry. I think the big question here is if you can live with me having a kid?

BARRY (without hesitation)
Yes. I would love to meet him someday. It's been two years, Leon. I've grown up.

LEON
And you're so fucking hot. Damn, Barry. You've always been gorgeous but geez, you make me weak in the knees.

BARRY (laughs)
Look who's talking.

They smile at each other.

LEON
So... we're giving this another go?

BARRY
I hope so. I mean, a lot has happened in two years. I've changed and so have you.

LEON
I'm still the same person.

BARRY
Yeah, so am I.

They kiss.

FADE TO:

BLACK
LETTERS IN WHITE

SIX MONTHS LATER

FADE OUT:

124. INT. GRAMMYS- NIGHT

REPRESENTER
And the winners of Album of the Year... Barry Stykes!

The audience claps. ZACK, LIONEL, NIGEL, and LEON stand up and cheer. BARRY get on stage. Take his award. Turn to the microphone.

BARRY
Gosh, thank you! I didn't expect this. I want to thank my fans for always being by my side. I couldn't do this without you. A big thank you to my label and management. My band, you're the best! I wanna thank my family for putting up with me and my old bandmates from One Direction. They're all here tonight. We started this journey together and we have supported each other throughout the years. I wanna give a special thank you to the person I write all my songs about. The love of my life, my favorite person in the whole world. Leon, I love you.