3

Louis walked up to Harry by the stove and wrapped his arms around him. He rested his cheek against Harry's shoulder.
"What do you think about the movie so far?"

"It has potential. How about you?" Harry asked as he stirred the pasta sauce.

"Honestly, it sounded really great when Niall first pitched it. Now? I don't know." Louis replied thoughtfully.

"Niall is a great writer. I'm confident it will be great, and it's an important topic. I'm glad to be a part of it." Harry said.

"That's true... Barry Stykes." Louis teased.

Harry bumped him with his behind.
"Heey!"

"Do you think we'll get sued?" Louis chuckled.

"For what?" Harry asked. He picked up the pot with pasta and Louis let go of him and took a step back.

"Oh, come on. Music competition? Simon Towel? Who could that be?" Louis chuckled.

"Oh! Yeah, he might get furious. You know, I met him once at a party. He was not a nice person." Harry said.

"You did? Give me the tea!" Louis said and jumped up to sit on one of the counters.

"Not much to tell. I introduced myself. He refused to shake my hand and said 'Yeah, you're that guy who makes gay movies' before he walked away." Harry said.

Louis' mouth fell open.
"Really? What a prick!"

Harry just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, we're definitely making this movie and we're keeping the name. Simon Towel is fucking hilarious. Cudos to Niall!" Louis smirked.

They sat down to eat. They had been a couple a little over a year now, since they met at the movie set for Pretty Man. The film was widely popular. They had only lived together for a little less than four months and they were both loving it. They had to keep their relationship hidden in public since they both were actors and as much as they hated it they both knew the drill.

After dinner, they took a seat in the living room.
"Wanna sneak peek at the script?" Louis asked.

"Most definitely!" Harry smiled.

Louis went to get both their copies of the script and handed Harry one. They flipped through the scenes they had already read and continued where they left off.

11. FADE IN- EXT. BEACH- MORNING

All five boys playing in the water. Happy. Splashing each other.

NIGEL
This was a great idea!

LEON grins at him. He takes a step back. Grimace. Blood in the water. Cry of pain. BARRY immediately reacts.

BARRY
Are you hurt? What happened?

LEON
I stepped on something.

BARRY helps LEON to the shore. LEON'S foot is bleeding and it's swollen. LIONEL fins paramedics. They examine the foot.

PARAMEDIC
You must have stepped on a sea urchin. We need you get you to the hospital.

LEON
But we're performing later today! We have to rehearse. I can't go to the hospital.

BARRY
You have to go. You'll be back.

LEON looks very unhappy. Tears in his eyes. Nods his head. The paramedics helps him to a car and drove off. The four remaining boys stand on the beach watching him leave. Worried faces.

BARRY
How are we supposed to perform without Leon?

LIONEL
He'll be back. Come on, so do we. We need to practice our song.

CUT TO:

12. INT. HOSPITAL- EXAMINING ROOM- DAY

A DOCTOR examines LEON'S foot. Music.

CUT TO:

13. INT. MUSIC ROOM- DAY

Boys rehearsing. No audio of that. Music.

CUT TO:

14. INT. HOSPITAL- DAY

LEON lying on hospital bed. Music

CUT TO:

15. EXT. THE SUN

Shot of the sun passing on the sky to show time passes. High-speed. Music

FADE OUT:
FADE IN:

16. EXT. STAIRS TO HOUSE- AFTERNOON

The boys are sitting outside on the stairs to the house. Worried. Waiting for LEON.

BARRY
The clock is ticking, guys.

ZACK
What are we gonna do?

BARRY
We can just wait and hope that he shows up.

A car pulls in. LEON gets out. Jumping on one foot. The boys cheer and run up to him. They all hug. BARRY reaches him first. They pick him up and carry him inside.

CUT TO:

17. EXT. POOL AREA-AFTERNOON

SIMON sitting on a chair. Boys in the back. Nervous. It's their time to perform. Music: Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.

LIONEL
I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man that I adored
You don't seem to know, or seem to care what your heart is for
I don't know him anymore

BARRY
There's nothin' where he used to lie
Our conversation has run dry
That's what's goin' on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

ZACK, LEON, NIGEL, LIONEL Oo-ing in the back.

SIMON
Thanks, boys.

They walk away.

CUT TO:

18. EXT. LAWN- AFTERNOON

Dramatic music. All five boys waiting. Nervous/anxious.

CUT TO:

19. EXT. POOL AREA- AFTERNOON

Ruling. The boys are standing in front of SIMON with their arms around each other. Nervous.

SIMON
My head is saying it's a risk and my heart is saying that you deserve a shot and that's why it has been difficult so I've made a decision.... (dramatic pause)
Guys, I've gone with my heart. You're through.

The boys cheer, scream and hug. BARRY runs up to SIMON and hugs him. The other boys follow.

CUT TO:

"Aaaw. The story is picking up." Harry said and put down his script.

"Yeah, I liked that part." Louis smiled.

"I have a feeling it will go downhill from here." Harry commented.

"Definitely." Louis agreed.