12

80. INT. BARRY'S AND LEON'S FLAT-EVENING

All five boys hang out in the living room eating pizza.

LEON
Hey, Lionel! Thanks for trying to stand up for us earlier.

BARRY
Yeah, we really appreciate it.

LIONEL
Of course. It didn't help though.

ZACK
Simon mentioned a contract?

LEON and BARRY share a look.

LEON
Don't worry about that. Barry and I had to sign one when Simon found out about us.

NIGEL
Sign what exactly?

LEON
Ehm, like a contract stating that we can't come out and that Simon can do whatever he thinks is necessary to make sure that won't happen.

NIGEL, ZACK, and LIONEL stare at BARRY and LEON. They look shocked and worried.

NIGEL
Why? Why would you sign that?

BARRY
It was either that or we would get kicked out of the band.

LIONEL
You should have talked to us before you signed it. Geez, guys.

LEON
He cornered us and we know how much this means to you, to us too. This is our dream!

NIGEL
Not at the cost of you two.

BARRY
That means a lot but it's already signed. Not much we can do about that.

LEON
Barry is right. Come on, let's forget about that and write a kick-ass song together.

Zack finds a notebook and they start to discuss the theme of the song. Music masks their voices.

FADE OUT:
FADE IN:

81. INT. DIFFERENT 4 LOCATIONS

1. STAGE singing Don't Forget Where You Belong.

2. STUDIO recording.

3. STAGE Performing.

4. TOURBUS writing songs.

5. STAGE Performing

6. BARRY and LEON having sex in HOTELROOM.

7. STUDIO recording.

CUT TO:

82. INT. HOTEL

All five boys interviewed. Sitting on couch. BARRY and LEON sitting next to each other almost on each other. MANAGER watches from the back.

INTERVIEWER
If you're looking at the contestants of The It-Factor this year what would your advice be, Barry to whoever wins?

BARRY
We think a massive part of it is to just... you know... remember where you come from and know who you are and stay grounded.

NIGEL
And just enjoy yourself.

INTERVIEWER (puts his hand on LEON'S knee, flirty tone)
Now, Leon, I didn't skip across you there. Of course, I'm coming to you next.