HEALING OF SCARS

Looking at vulnerable person in front of him, Virat felt his eyes blurring but the tears refused to flow cause he does not deserve it............he just don't. Taking a deep breath virat starts.

"Everyday I see what I do to you cause that's what my therapist shows me. For two hours all the things I have done to you, my emotions at that time, it all get rewind in my head for two hours and has been from last two months-" gulping slightly, he rubbed his eyes when he realised the tears are about to fall as he look at mahi with clear vision now "-the therapist told me to let go of my past: my confidence that I can get anything; my utter sins of possession, obsession, jealousy........and I did, I truly did, it is just-" letting out a bitter chuckle he look at mahi's bare feet as he says "-I couldn't let go of my starting"

Feeling fidgety mahi tilt his head as virat stare at him for a minute before letting out the sentence that took mahi's breath.

"my starting is you...........I couldn't let go of you"

Scoff chuckling, virat mutter out "I don't know what kind of drug- No!! Not drug, worse than drug, you are to me. I don't know why I just couldn't let go of you...........my therapist said my sessions are about to be complete in a month, less than a month yet I couldn't improved a bit from my past........"

Mahi gulped, feeling his throat suddenly dry while hands sweating and body heating up in fear as he mutter out in very low voice but it still reached to virat's ears in the pin drop silence.

"since you couldn't let go of me, are you going to do that again?"

Virat shook his head while stepping backwards as he says seriously "Never" while biting his lips as he whisper out, promisingly "I would rather hurt myself then you"

Feeling the vision blurring again while the corner of his eyes getting heavy, Mahi asks in shaky voice with wobbling lips "don't you wanna say anything about that.........past?"

The pain in mahi's voice was enough to bring tears in his own eyes as he let out "I have no right nor reason to justify my actions done in past. They shouldn't be done yet I did it and I can't undo it, I can't remove that fear inside you, I can't vanish that scar I gave you, I can't give you back your all the precious tears that had wasted due to my actions.......I can't do anything about that"

Nodding while gulping mahi wipe his tears with hands but still they continued flowing as he watch virat walking past him before he stopped virat when he ask out "did you let go of your past?"

It was all silent for a while before virat let out "no, I didn't but I decided to move on" as he the footsteps of virat can heard clearly in the whole house while mahi just stand stilled before practically running back into his room leaving the cold food uncovered outside.

---------------------------------------------

"It seems mahi bhai cooked something"

"Wow! Mahi bhai made it"

The group talked among themselves as they eat the food thinking both virat and mahi are resting right now. Soon they will be practicing for ICT, will be separated but still..............they are family more than team.

-----------------------------------------------

Virat laying on his bed, scroll through his phone but he knows there is no point in doing it cause his mind is somewhere else................on the first proper conversation they had downstairs few hours ago............ending everything yet not ending.

Chuckling slightly, virat praised himself inside remembering how he stopped his tears from flowing that time until he hear a knock on his door making him frown a little as he get up to open the door.