CLASH OF SWORDS

"what are you doing?"

Rohit asked as he look at virat who nonchalantly went back to kissing mahi's neck while muttering in silence "I am doing what I want to-" as he lift mahi's shirt more making mahi yelp "Virat!!"

Though it didn't seem to take any effect on virat as he just kept muttering unfazed "-but it seems you don't want to leave. Want to see more since you can't touch?" Virat asked with a smirk as he made eye contact with Rohit who has fist clenched, trying to stop himself from punching virat right then and there.

Seeing that virat is not stopping, mahi turn his head to look at rohit, silently pleading him with glassy eyes and wobbling lips, to leave as Rohit grit his teeth before turning around but not to leave instead to lock it from inside as he stride towards virat who look up with frown which quickly got replaced with a groan. Furiously punching continuously, Rohit yelled out in between.

"come out of trance virat. This is not love. Love does not want hurt in it!! Look here-" rohit yells, grabbing virat's jaw roughly as he turn his head towards mahi who is standing afar, looking scared as he forced virat to keep looking at mahi while rohit shout "-Look what you did to him. Is this what love do? Tell me! Is this what love do? No, BUT YOU DID IT TO HIM"

Rohit get up from above virat as he look at virat's injured face but this time he didn't felt any sympathy or worry inside himself as he walk towards mahi before grabbing his hand, pulling mahi out of the room with himself towards his own.

IN ROHIT'S ROOM

Rohit look at the mirror in front of him seeing his reflection having fire his his eyes as be wash his face from cold water before drying. Walking out of the bathroom, Rohit notice mahi sitting on the bed while shivering a little........must be cause of AC.

Checking the temperature, Rohit went to sit beside mahi who is in the world of his own thoughts as Rohit let him be before he realised that mahi won't come out of his thoughts until rohit nudge him.

"the bathroom is empty" Rohit says, gently but still it startled mahi who get up, fixing his shirt as he went inside Bathroom, nodding with red ears which didn't go unnoticed by Rohit. Rohit knows mahi is embarrassed as how he has find mahi in that situation, so he let him be alone for the night.

After what it seems like more than an hour, mahi came out as Rohit, laying on his side of bed notice mahi's red eyes and nose, obviously telling that he has cried inside the bathroom as Rohit look at the ceiling feeling anger bubbling inside again.

Rohit heard sniffles coming from beside him as he look at mahi turning his face away while laying down but definitely not sleeping.

On what path did they have came?

IN THE MORNING

Mahi get up from bed silently as he look at the sleeping rohit on the other side of bed before he went to bathroom. After brushing, mahi decided to wash his face as his eyes caught the reflection of himself, remembering all the incident of night.

"want to see more since you can't touch?"

Mahi grabbed his waist, harshly digging his nails into it, feeling disgusted as he bite his lips painfully before feeling blood on his waist where he was scratching as he felt his heart calming down a little.

He walk out of the bathroom only to collide with Rohit who caught Mahi by his arms as Mahi look at before he felt himself in the warm embrace of Rohit only to have a sob ripped out of his throat.

Mahi cried as he hold onto rohit's back while rohit just hug him, let him flow out all the pain. Rohit felt mahi calming down a little as his sob reduced to sniffle making rohit break hug.

"I am sorry-"

"don't, please don't. It is not your fault" Rohit says as he look at mahi who is wiping away his tears while nodding before rohit says "we will tell-"

"no, don't tell others" Rohit look at mahi wide eyes as he open his mouth to protest or at least make mahi understand but closed it soon when Mahi let out a weak "please"

Rohit look at mahi with hurt evident in his eyes as says "fine, we won't tell anyone. There are clothes in cupboard. You can take bath and then we will go for breakfast, okay mahi?"

Mahi nodded as none one them realised the lack of honorifics from Rohit as Mahi take simple clothes before going inside the bathroom to take shower.

Soon they both got ready as they went outside the room to cafeteria only to have Virat surrounded by everyone as everyone look at rohit and mahi with concern and worry in their eyes as shubham says with worry "look mahi bhai, Rohit bhai, how did virat bhai got this much injured?"

"yes bhai!!" Rahul says as then everyone start saying before they hear a sentence from virat, filled with pain making mahi clench his hand while rohit just blankly stare at virat.

"it is hurting mahi. Look, how much I got injured?"

"yes bhai, look how much he got hurt. We don't even know how he got this much hurt"

"yes bhai"

"mahi! I am hurt"

"mahi bhai"

Mahi hear voices surrounding him as he felt his breathing slowly down while black dots covered his vision before it his vision completely blackened.

*********************************