RIPPED PAGES OF BOOK

"we are going to win"

Mahi flinched coming out of trance as he look around, remembering that they are practicing cricket by dividing team in two parts before a yell made him look at front only to notice a ball coming towards him and it seems he is too late to dodge it now.

"mahi bhai!!"

Mahi felt himself in a protective embrace surrounding him as he hear a groan from front before yells filled his ears.

"Virat!!"

Looking up a little, mahi realised it is virat who is hugging him as he has a pained look on his face making mahi frown before he realised everything that virat just got hit by ball since he saved mahi.

"Virat, are you okay?"

"Virat bhai!"

"bhai, are you okay?"

"virat, does it hurt?"

"let's go to medical"

"yeah"

Mahi watch everyone taking virat to medical as he just stood stilled until rahul came towards him as he hug mahi while saying "he will be fine, come"

------------------------------------------------

"how are you now?"

Mahi asked as he enter the medical room after everyone left since he didn't went inside with others, noticing virat sitting on the medical bed with bandage wrapped around his left shoulder.

Hearing nothing but silence, mahi close the door as he sat beside virat on the bed before starting "Virat"

"hmm?"

"are you........ok?"

Virat look at his injured shoulder before shrugging as he watch mahi biting his lips while looking down as he mutter out "I am sorry"

"why are you saying sorry?"

"it is because of me you got hurt, if I had kept my focus........." Muttering in low voice, mai kept looking at the sheet only to look up in shock when he hear what virat said.

"what?"

"I said, you can kiss me to make me heal"

Virat watch mahi hesitating as mahi rub his hands together before virat suddenly let out a pained noise making mahi startled.

"ah! The pain is too much"

Mahi nervously grabbed Virat's face with his both hands as he move forward but still hesitated before he felt hand on the back of his neck, pulling him forwards suddenly as virat kiss him, furiously.

"hmm~"

"hnng~"

Mahi tighten his hold on Virat's face for a second with a whimper before realising as virat swirl his tongue inside, swallowing all whimpers as virat break the kiss with a string attached to their mouth while mahi breath heavily getting back his stolen oxygen from air.

Virat licked his lips before tracing mahi's lips with his thumb making mahi get up from bed immediately. Trembling a little, mhai open his mouth shuttering, trying to get his point out as he look at virat, wanting him to understand.

"l...look cheeku.....this......this is not right. This is not love"

"how?" Virat asked neutrally as mahi said "this is sick, virat. You are forcing me. This is not love-"

"HOW IS IT NOT LOVE??" Virat shouted as mahi stumble back startled by sudden outburst as virat yells "from three years I love you. Followed you like a dog, obeyed you, listened to you, always stayed by your side and now that I want you to feel same, it is sick"

Mahi shake his head, wanting to interrupt but virat didn't let him as he continued yelling.

"I wanted to tell you but before I could, you already told me about your girlfriend. Do you know how much it scared me just by the thought of you being away from me? You said I forced you. Did you......Did you even tried to stop me? Said you don't want me to do it? Said you don't want me to touch you? Did you never deny anything? You didn't even tried and said I forced you, I asked you that day since you don't remember. YES I SLEPT WITH YOU BUT I DIDN'T DRUGGED YOU"

Mahi felt his Body vibrating from shock as he was about to open his mouth but stopped, flinching when they both hear noise from outside the door as the door open revealing a shocked rohit. Mahi saw his soul flying inside the room as Rohit close the door, entering the room before looking at virat.

"you slept with mahi bhai?"

"I did asked him"

"he was drugged"

Mahi watch both glued best friends from starting spitting out fire with calm face but he can clearly see both of them trying to control their anger before he realised what virat said as he mutter out while looking at virat with teary eyes.

"you blackmailed me saying you will tell others that I sleep with........with my....j..juniors"

Feeling his whole gaze blurry mahi look away before hearing rohit as Rohit look at with furious eyes..........he forgot rohit is also present in the room and babble out clumsily.

"go out mahi bhai"

Mahi felt his body numb in fear. For the first time in his life, he is scared of his juniors, the one he calls kiddo are scaring him today. It is scary how the situation changed completely though he had never gotten angry on his kiddos. It is more scary when he think about the possibility of everyone knowing it. He don't think he can handle any other side of his kiddos other than the one he has seen.

Mahi look at virat worriedly, now matter what virat is his kiddo. Maybe he just lost his path and he needs someone to guide him. Mahi look at rohit silently begging him but it doesn't seem like rohit is ready to listen as he just kept looking at mahi making go out but not before another glance to both his kiddos concernly while praying internally.

**********************************