IS IT A GAME?

Getting up next day rohit look beside himself, hope to start his day after seeing mahi's face..........................since when did he started feeling this way?...................Anyways, coming to the point, to Rohit's panick, mahi wasn't there as he get up, going to check the bathroom, only to find it open and empty making rohit panick more.

He went out to find mahi, if he is there until his eyes caught half figure of someone at the corner as he tiptoe forward only to find it is mahi who is with virat making rohit surprise before he turn around, leaving from there silently.

----------------------------------------------------

"Virat, this is-"

"it is cheeku"

".....................you aren't behaving like him. I......I don't know you.....I don't know who you are virat, it is as if.......as if your whole demeanor changed.........as if you have changed completely"

Seeing virat silent, mahi look away before muttering "leave"

"I can't" The one answer that feels like a petrol in fire of mahi's last sanity which is soon going to burn down, for sure.

"what do you mean by you can't, you can and you have to-" The warm fingers against mahi's lips felt like a peace sign that stop any war........................even if it going inside mind, despite the fact in front of him is not his cheeku yet his mind still thinks that he can change virat and it is not permanent, it is just virat has lost his path.

Mahi stepped back, gulping when virat lean forward, taking his finger back from mahi's lips as Mahi out his hand on virat's mouth to stop him from kissing mahi. Virat stopped for a while before mahi felt wet glide through his hand making him immediately pull his hand back as he realised virat just licked his hand.

"eww-  mmm~"

Mahi felt air being punched out of his lungs as kissed him passionately while not even grabbing him. Mahi has enough space to step back one step and the kiss would break but it is as if he has lost control over his body, he just stand there until virat himself break kiss, looking at mahi whose eyes are closed. Stealing another glance of the beautifully flushed face, virat left from there as Mahi opened his eyes slowly, looking at the going figure of virat before he turn around to leave with red face and ears.

--------------------------------------------------

"ready Harry?"

"yup, do your best jass"

"jass?"

"start yaar"

"yeah"

Rohit look around, finding everyone on their position including virat, who to rohit's amusement, just behaved normally even to mahi and Rohit since he is not even talking to Rohit and didn't even went to Mahi after morning...........maybe because everyone is here.

After one more over, everyone decided to take break as Rohit took the water bottle, walking towards Mahi, giving him as Mahi thanked before he drinking water.

"has virat been doing anything?"

Rohit asked lowly, already knowing the answer but for some reason he wants to know what will mahi reply.

"hmm, he has been calm..........not aggressive like starting at least, just silent. I met him in morning, he was asking me to move in his room and I said no so he was threatening......."

Rohit look at mahi with curiosity mixed with nervousness as Mahi stopped suddenly but seeing mahi hesitating he didn't forced, as he turned around to leave only to hear a shocking sentence from mahi's mouth.

"he said he will do something to you"

Rohit look at mahi, wide eyed as mahi just look down, not meeting rohit's eyes only to hear a sigh from Rohit making him flinch a little until he felt hands on his chin making him look up.

"he can't hurt me nor you"

"but-"

"you trust me, right?"

Mahi nodded as Rohit smiled "then just leave this matter to me, don't think about it. When rohit is here, no fear"

Mahi smiled a little at that as jassi came to call him while rohit went away from there.

----------------------------------------------------

"what are you doing virat?"

Virat hear a familiar voice from behind, already knowing who the person is as he asked without turning "what?"

"who do you think you are to threaten him? Hurt him?"

"hurt him? Are you even comprehensing what you are saying rohit?" Virat asked amusingly as he turn around to face his 'EX best friend now' who glares at him.

"what do you mean?" Rohit asked virat look behind at the sea view while saying "I said, I will hurt the person near him"

"Virat-"

"let's be serious. We are playing a cat-mouse game and both our target is mahi. And you should know beforehand that you have no chance of winning in this" Saying virat look at rohit before walking past him while rohit just stand there frozed in his own thoughts.

"winning this?................It is not a game. Mahi isn't a prized possession, no he can never be even...............never for me"

Rohit shook his head before going towards the cafeteria down, near swimming pool.

-------------------------------------------------

Mahi took a deep breath of fresh air coming from the open lounge as he is standing near the swimming pool under the roof while all his teammates are inside, eating snacks.

It feels peaceful and calm until he hear a crack but before mahi could comprehend what is happening, he hear shouts behind himself before he could pushed aside by someone as the roof fall down, taking mahi's heartbeat with itself.

**********************************