TRUTH........OR HALF TRUTH

"what did you do to him?"

A yell echoed through the room of Rohit as he slammed virat against the cupboard by his collar while virat grit his teeth.

"why do you want to know about that?"

Rohit look at virat for a while blankly before punching him while yelling "cause I didn't raped him like you"

"raped!?" Both rohit and blooded nosed virat turned towards the open door where there teammates are standing astonished and bewilderment as shubham again muttered asking in silence making everyone else ask too.

"what are you both talking about?"

"what rape?"

"raped who?"

Rohit look at all of them for a while but seeing none backing, he went towards them without giving another glance at blooded virat.

"the day we won and celebrated. That night................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"if not you then who drugged him?"

The question echoed through the burning silence inside the locked room as everyone took a deep breath, not to become like jassi. It was expected that they would had attacked on virat but to their utter surprise, it was not jaddu but jassi who immediately punched virat just in the middle of sentence when rohit only told about that night.

After rohit's warning they all back off as virat stood in the corner while others stayed away from him, some sitting while some circling around as Ishan and Rishabh's question get through thrice mind but before anyone could answer, Rohit opened his mouth.

"I look through, one of the obsessive fan. Though we couldn't track her since there are not less obsessive out there..............and even in"Rohit mutter looking at virat who is looking outside the window, away from everyone.

Honestly, he didn't told them about whole matter of virat being obsessive, manipulating or his blackmailing mahi and kissing forcefully so many times instead he only told about virat sleeping with mahi that celebration night without mahi's consent and this happened saying Virat could have let mahi took cold shower, why did he needed to sleep with mahi?............God knows what will happen if rohit told everything to them but he can't cause he promised mahi that he would not tell others, then he will keep his promise, even if it is for his unrequited love.

Looking at everyone who is worried and panicked, Rohit muttered "can you call mah-" but before he could complete his sentence a call came as jassi look at his phone before murmering.

"dada"

Rohit signalled everyone to stay silent before telling jassi to pick up the call and out it on speaker which they did as. They hear voice from other side.

"hello dada"

"hello kiddos, your mahi bhai went for vacation. Are you all leaving soon too?"

Seeing rohit nodding, jassi said yes as dada chuckled before wishing them a relaxing vacation as he hang up the call before jaddu asked "are you sure mahi bhai went for vacation?"

"I have same doubt"

"let's call in his house"

"good idea" jassi muttered, calling mahi's home number on speaker as the phone pick up from other side "namaste uncle"

"aree, jassi! How are you?"

"I am fine uncle, just wanted to ask if mahi bhai is there?"

"mahi beta? No, why did he left for out house? Did something happened?" Jassi, hearing the panick in his voice, reassured mahi's father "no uncle. We were ranking each other so mahi bhai also did saying he will leave early so we thought if he went to hom. Maybe he is hiding somewhere"

"haha, he must be hiding somewhere. Take care you all"

"ji uncle, thank you"

Hanging up the call, all of them look at each other before they look at virat who has no reaction to anything nor any expression as shubham says

"we have to find him then"

"yes, who knows where he is? And what will happen?"

"true"

They all wak outside the room leaving rohit and virat alone as Rohit went towards virat only to say.

"you are going to therapist in afternoon-" seeing how virat opened his mouth in protest, Rohit grit out "-without any protest or I will make sure, you won't get to see him again. Even if you have to leave the team...............or he has to"

************************************