STORY BEHIND WORDS

Rohit look away from his best friend of death as he sighs, trying not to act recklessly before asking.

"did you blackmailed mahi bhai?"

"yes"

Immediately looking at virat, Rohit walk towards him while asking "why?" but by having no answer from Virat, Rohit immediately grabbed his collar pulling virat towards himself as he glared while asking or more like yelling "why did you do that bastard?"

Still with the blank face, virat grabbed rohit's hand before harshly removing it from his collar as he scoff, asking "why do I need to tell you? you also wanted to sleep with him but couldn't cause I already stole him?"

Seeing red in front of his vision, Rohit punched virat hardly making virat fall down immediately as he sneered looking at Rohit while cleaning the blood on the corner of lips. Rohit breath heavily in anger while looking at his friend who is still calm and nonchalant about all this.

"Have you gone completely mad!!?"

Rohit shouted, remembering how once they all were playing truth and dare in mahi's absence when ishu asked virat 'who is his crush?' and Virat answered with 'mahi'. At that time rohit literally thought it is a joke as he didn't wanted to tell truth but now it seems he took it too much lightly.

Virat brushed his clothes before coming closer to Rohit as he whisper darkly "there is no 'if mahi can't be mine then no on else too', there is only 'he is mine and mine alone"

Rohit felt his body going numb at this kind of behaviour of virat. What is happening to his best friend? Why is he doing all this? Rohit startled coming out of his thoughts when he hear virat chuckling as virat says "you know, he broke his engagement"

Rohit felt a unknown fear climbing inside as he tried to look completely calm but he just couldn't..........not when virat itself is this calm. He look at virat who is eating the cookies put near the bed on table, causally as rohit says "you are not meeting mahi bhai until you won't go to therapist" as he turn around leaving virat alone in the room.

Virat bite down the cookie while looking at going figure of his best friend as he look at window whole crushing the cookie in his hand, murmering out "mahi".

---------------------------------------------------

Rohit walk towards his room while running fingers through his hair tiredly until he saw mahi standing outside his room........or maybe virat's room in opposite of rohit's one. He is biting his nails while tapping his foot continously, hair and clothes completely disheveled while rapid heartbeat can be heard clearly with anxious breathing as Rohit felt his heart breaking.

Slowly rohit walk towards mahi who look up only to flinch back when he notice rohit as Rohit grit his teeth, God! Did virat made him like that? He has changed the usual, calm, kind, happy yet strict and brave mahi into a scared one and Rohit can't have his mahi bhai scared of him.

Sighing rohit, gently touched mahi's shoulder, guiding mahi towards his room as he locked the door from inside before settling mahi on the bed.

"ro, cheeku?"

"Don't talk about him!!" Rohit yelled only to look guilty when he saw mahi flinch as mutter out a sorry before trying to explain softly "he isn't ready to listen. Please don't talk about him right now. I just........I can't"

Mahi nodded at that, accepting his apology as he felt hands on his shoulder trying to push him down on bed.

"wha-......ro?"

"just sleep. You look tired and today is already too much, please sleep" Rohit says as mahi nodded lightly before properly laying down on rohit's bed, closing his eyes as Rohit stayed by his side until he fell asleep.

Rohit watch mahi calmly breathing instead of the previous anxious one as he sighs to himself. He felt guilty by thinking, if he would had understood virat's intention earlier or maybe would had been suspicious then Mahi wouldn't had to go through this nor he would had to break his engagement.

Leaning on the back of chair, Rohit exhaustingly put his head back as he stare at the ceiling before closing his eyes, wanting a little bit of peace since he don't think, once they will come out room they will get peace.

------------------------------------------------

Mahi get up with groan as he sit up yawning, looking around only to find himself alone in the room without rohit as he get up from bed, stretching his body as he walk out the room.

Mahi thought to go for dinner as it is already dark only to get pushed against wall, feeling his breath being robbed from his lungs while he is getting kissed roughly.

"hmm~"

Mahi grabbed the person's shoulder, flushing from lack of oxygen as he tried to speak but couldn't until the person left his jaw and waist making mahi immediately fall down on the ground. Mahi took deep breath before looking up only to have his eyes widen when he watch the person leaning down to him.

"you are mine only, don't even think about running away"

"che......cheeku" Mahi muttered, once getting oxygen as he watch Virat's going figure before seeing an offered hand in front of him.

"ro" Mahi whisper before taking rohit's hand to get up.

"I knew virat will come. It is already dinner, please sit with me"

Rohit felt relieved when he saw mahi nodding as they both went to the cafeteria only to see a crowd before rishu step aside. Mahi felt himself hyperventilating again when he recognise the person in front of him.

"sakshi"

********************************