PICTURE IN HEART

"ugh"

"mahi bhai!!"

Mahi groaned, hearing yells in the room before sitting up with the help hardik as he lean against the headboard while hardik step back. Looking around mahi noticed he is surrounded by whole ICT team before his eyes caught sniffling ishman as Mahi says "what happened?"

"first virat bhai and now you. Why is everyone getting hurt?"

Mahi chuckled a little as he raised his hands making ishman run towards him immediately, as he hugged mahi tightly while rishabh says "doctor said, it is because of lack of consumption. You aren't eating and this is not good"

All the ICT members nodded except jassi, who is busy observing standing virat and Rohit on the both side of bed, whom mahi has not noticed right now.

"we have to go for practice but you need to take rest, mahi bhai, so one of us will stay with you, which is-"

"me!!" A voice filled with enthusiasm exclaimed as mahi turn to right, beside the bed only to find virat standing there as he hear a voice from his left "anyone else can do to" only to find it is Rohit.

All the ICT members can see rohit and virat glaring at each other before their eyes caught mahi's worried gaze on both best friends as jaddu decided to help.

"Virat is also injured so it is obvious that he won't practice too. It would be better if Virat bhai stay with mahi bhai"

Rohit look the team or a while blankly making everyone shiver scaredly before he nod, walking out of the room as the team watch him going before sighing. They all look at mahi and virat then, telling them to take care, eat on time and other things before going as jassi remained till the last. Coming forwards he sternly muttered to mahi "if have any problem then don't hesitate to call any of us"

Mahi smiled at that, grabbing jassi's hand before squeezing it lightly while giving a reassuring smile but instead of giving reassurance, it made jassi more worried as rather than reassuring, the smile felt more like the forced one.

"take care" Jassi said nodding to virat who nodded back as he left the room, closing the door. Virat hear the sound of footsteps fading away as flop beside Mahi making mahi immediately stand up from the bed, rapidly.

Virat look at the standing mahi for a minute before bursting of laughing making mahi frown as he went to sit on the chair far away since virat decided to take the bed and they both have to stay in one room until evening when the practice ends.

Mahi opened his phone to distract himself from Virat but couldn't as virat's laughing changed into coughs. Worriedly mahi look to find virat still coughing as he immediately take the water bottle from the table before hurrying towards virat, giving him the bottle water after opening the gap. Seeing virat struggling with cough mahi helped to virat drink the water as he put water bottle in virat's mouth.

After drinking mahi put the water bottle on the table as he turn around to leave only to have his wrist caught by virat as look behind at virat sitting on the bed.

"you are worried about me" Virat muttered, octave dropping low as he fall on the bed pulling mahi with himself who fall on virat's chest. Intertwining their fingers together, virat bite mahi's forefinger while keeping an intense stare on mahi making mahi hiss from pain. Animal, forcefully kissing wasn't enough that now he is biting mahi too.................yet mahi is blushing for God's sake.

But before virat could do more mahi felt a hand grabbing his other hand which is supporting his body above virat, from behind, pulling him back as he came out virat's grip making virat sit up.

"Rohit Sharma" Virat says darkly, completely in a warning tone as Rohit stare at virat calmly while keeping his grip on mahi's hand. Mahi look at virat, biting his lips in nervousness before his eyes widen when rohit suddenly pulled him out of the room while saying "I told you won't be near him until you go to therapist"

Rohit took mahi towards mahi's room as they take mahi's clothes before moving towards rohit's room.

"you can put them in cupboard" Rohit says, giving the set of keys to Mahi who catch it before going towards the cupboard. Having so many keys, mahi started to try every single one as he don't know which is the correct one before he felt chest against his back while a hand came from behind to take the set of keys from mahi's hands.

The tingle in their body when their fingers touched slightly didn't go unnoticed by both of them yet they didn't said as Rohit immediately opened the cupboard before abruptly leaving from there while mahi took a deep breath, starting to put his clothes inside neatly.

After a while rohit came out of shower only to find Mahi sleeping on the bed, his breath soft as Rohit went towards him, gently brushing mahi's half long soft locks. Gritting his teeth lightly, Rohit back off, shaking his head as he run his hands through his own wet locks with a sigh before turning around but not before taking a glance a mahi's sleeping figure.

------------------------------------------------